I must say Singapore is what anyone would desire, the country is clean, modern, chic, warm, luxurious and polite. So St. Regis Hotel is the perfect representation of what Singapore is nowadays. The building is a glass tower right next to Orchad Road but not quite in the busy area, the rooms are exactly how you wish your apartment should feel and look like, super modern, yet comfortable, and luxurious, full amenities, enjoyable bathroom and to die for bed. The hotel has beautiful common areas, and great restaurants. Service is amazing and I could only say good things about it. I strongly suggest anyone to stay here.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Singapore Hotel
- The St. Regis Singapore Hotel Singapore
- St Regis Singapore
- The St. Regis Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly located in the heart of prestigious downtown, the St. Regis is Singapore's most eminent address, where unsurpassed luxury resides. A gleaming landmark of exquisite ambiance, the hotel houses one of Asia's finest private art collections. Experience our legendary service as St. Regis Butlers delight in meeting your individual needs around the clock. Enjoy flawless service by our impeccable staff when wining at Decanter, dining at YanTing or relaxing at the Remède Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood APAC, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Olotels, AsiaRooms, Amex, Otel, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your The St. Regis Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.