its fresh & Cool, as the name!.. it was refreshing to visit this place in the newly opened suntec mall. This is Indoor amusement area for the Kids. Membership varies for weekends and weekdays and as expected, weekends was bit more and time is limited.
Few of the unique items :
1. Refreshing look when you enter and its very very colorful. (See thephotos)
2. Hanging Fox adventure for the kids.
3. Hanging Bridge across two wood areas
4. Longest slide for the kids, ever seen in Indoor park.
5. Personal Makeup for boys (like spider man) and girls (like hello kitty)
6. Tattoo's for the kids
7. Lego Blocks for the kids
8. Two adults are allowed with the kids entry. This is also very good idea..
The entire area is split into baby, toddler and tween section.
Also, this Indoor park is attached with the Bistro Cool restaurant. You can leave the kid to play on his own and you can have quick bite in this restaurant which is also incide the play area itself.
Surpringly, we could find veg options ( :) ).
Truffle Fries (with the tinge of sea weed leaf), Italian Panini, Margherita Pizza..
Overall the experience for very refreshing for both parents & Kid. Even for the kid, enjoyed the longest slide atleast 50 times!!!!
Recommended for 3 hours delightful expericence
Note: Special area available for buggy parking. ....Also, we need to take the socks for kids and parents also
If you own or manage Cool de Sac Play Centre, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.