We just got back from Singapore my best holiday yet and we stayed at the Regency ,although pricey it was a wonderful place to stay, so clean , staff lovely and close to many shopping malls on Orchard. The only complaint i have is like everyone else says the breakfast is quite ordinary and the breakfast lounge is so small tables are hard to get .The MRT station Dhoby Ghaut is so close and so easy to travel on to almost anywhere , we used it everyday. Things you must do in Singapore are Universal Studios, the Zoo,Jurong bird park, check out all of Sentosa and go on the Sky tower for a 360 degree view of Singapore. The hop on hop off buses are great also to see the whole place on a double decker.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the junction of Penang Road and Oxley Road, Regency House is within minutes by foot from the major shopping malls along Orchard Road. Besides the fine dining options along the famous district, the serviced apartment is a minute's walk from Killiney Road, which offers a wide selection of local and International cuisine.The Istana, which is the Official Residence of the President of Singapore and entertainment hotspots such as the trendy Robertson Quay are also located nearby. The Somerset MRT station close by connects you to the rest of the island, with the Singapore’s Central Business District at Raffles Place just two stops away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Far East Hospitality Management Pte Ltd, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Regency House by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regency House Hotel Singapore
- Regency Hotel Singapore
- Regency House By Far East Hospitality Singapore