“Good facilities and service in great location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Treetops Executive Residences Singapore

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Singapore
Treetops Executive Residences Singapore
No.7 Orange Grove Road, Singapore 258355, Singapore   |
“Good facilities and service in great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at Treetops for 5 days with my 2 boys aged 3 and 10 months whilst my husband was in Singapore for business. The rooms are well appointed and very clean, ours was a bit dark in the day due to being on a low floor but this worked well with the pushchair.
All of the staff were friendly and very helpful, even helping me in and out of taxis with the children. The 2 bed apartment actually offers very good value when comparing to other hotel rooms in the area.
We were a bit disappointed with the breakfast, the selection was the same every day and when we arrived one morning at 9.30 (it is served until 10) they had run out of pastries. The staff watched me struggle with the children at breakfast and didn't offer to help but I can appreciate they may have been busy and are used to families having maids with them.
The swimming pool is great for adults but only has a small circular area for small children and there are only steps down to this area so makes it impossible to take a pushchair with you.
Overall we were glad we chose Treetops and would do so again if we are lucky enough to return to Singapore again.

• Stayed May 2013
Zelene Z, Public Relations Manager at Treetops Executive Residences Singapore, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear Scam34

Thank you for taking time to share your review on TripAdvisor. We are glad that the team at Treetops has made your stay enjoyable and it is indeed a true pleasure to hear that you are happy with the overall services and facilities at Treetops.

I would also like to extend our sincere apologies on behalf of Treetops for a shortfall in your expectations at the cafe as our man power is pretty stretched during the busy breakfast hours. Your feedback is important to us as we note on your comments and have pass them on to our respective departments for immediate review and for proper measures to be applied wherever applicable. We definitely hope to serve your needs even better for your next return.

Once again, thank you for making Treetops your choice accommodation in Singapore and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the near future!

Warmest Regards
Zelene Zou
On behalf of Treetops Executive Residences

112 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Forest Hills, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

It's a beautiful property - clean, modern apartments and a lovely pool and breakfast deck. The free breakfast is a must-do - though the options stay the same from day to day, it was definitely worth getting up early for. Pool is great too, and a ton of kids flock there during the day.

I lived in Singapore most of my life but came back here in December after about 10 years away. As a 'local', I must say the location is great - not in the heart of Orchard Road (the main artery of the city, with food, crazy shopping malls etc.) but right at the edge so it's just a quick walk to the main street without the hustle and bustle of being on the actual strip.

Overall I really enjoyed our stay here - the only downside was that the apartments aren't huge (we had a 2-bed room) so they can get cramped over time, and that we were on a floor without much of a view. Ask for a higher floor, if possible!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Zelene Z, Public Relations Manager at Treetops Executive Residences Singapore, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Dear katensteve,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your views here, we truly appreciate your generous compliments with regards to our breakfast offering, apartment fittings, facilities as well as the ease and convenience that Treetops provides because of our strategic location.
Your gracious comments have been passed on to the respective departments to share with their staff – which I have no doubt will only motivate all of us to do better.

We definitely look forward to welcome you back with us in the future. Once again, thank you and wishing you a good week ahead!

Warmest Regards
Zelene Zou
On behalf of Treetops Executive Residences
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

We stayed here recently for a week with our 2 small children. Our room was superbly placed on the ground floor, as requested, and was spacious, clean and well appointed. We could not fault the venue and found the staff very accommodating and helpful. All the amenities are excellent and were well utilised by our little family. Perfect place for our family to stay. Thank you.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Zelene Z, Public Relations Manager at Treetops Executive Residences Singapore, responded to this review, May 5, 2013
Dear Elizabeth K

Thank you for taking time to share your review on TripAdvisor. We are glad that that our apartments have met up with your expectations to render you a delightful experience and the team at Treetops have made your stay enjoyable. It is indeed a true pleasure to hear that you and your family are happy with the services rendered by our staff as well. Your gracious compliments would be passed on to our respective department heads to share with their team- which I have no doubt will only motivate all of us to do better.

Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Stayed here last year and we loved the tropical resort setting that differentiates itself from the rest of the serviced apartments that we have stayed before.
It is a nice cozy place with a good dose of greenery so it is indeed a place to relax at the end of your work day. All the staff there are very helpful and the guest service is resourceful to help us with the tickets to some local attractions online very promptly. Love the pool view from my unit too. Basically I have nothing much to pick on their services as we are very well taken care of.

It is located very near Orchard Road, so very near all the amenities you need. In particular, my wife likes the proximity to the 24Hr grocery store located just nearby, approximately 5 mins walk away.

They have a shuttle bus to bring you around also, so that is a plus. Overall, it is an enjoyable stay here.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Zelene Z, Public Relations Manager at Treetops Executive Residences Singapore, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Dear ThiaNGN,

Thank you for taking time to share your review on TripAdvisor. We are glad that the team at Treetops has made your stay enjoyable and it is indeed a true pleasure to hear that you are happy with the services rendered by our staff.

Your gracious comments on our services have been passed on to the respective department heads to share with their staff – which I have no doubt will only motivate all of us to do better.

We are also delighted that you and your wide appreciate the ease and convenience Treetops provides because of our strategic location as well as the green living concept that we offer here to help you relax and unwind at the end of each day.

We truly appreciate your kind feedback and are very happy that you and your spouse felt well-taken care of during your stay with us.Once again, thank you for making Treetops your choice accommodation in Singapore and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
Sandefjord, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

My wife and I stayed at Treetops in January and February this year like we did last year. We experienced a warm reception and felt almost like returning to a second home. The persons at breakfast even remembered that we would like extra lemon in our tea !
Treetops has charm ! First of all because of the wonderful staff : from the men at the gate, the driver of the shuttlebus,the wondreful people at the receptiondesk , the housekeepers to the people at Sunbird cafe , they were all friendly and helpful at all times. This is also about what Treetops is not : it is not a highrise building , it is not filled with noise from construction works and traffic and it does not have fancy ,modern furniture. It is low enough for the sunlight to get down on the long swimmingpool and on the wonderful garden with its many species of trees and bushes and flowering plants . The predominant sound is from the waterfalls ( they are turned off at night). The furniture is comfortable, the beds are good and long enough for tall people. Everything one needs is there ; plenty of space in drawers and wardrobe.
The breakfast is much more than "a continental breakfast " that was promised : several types of bread, croissants, cerials , fruit , hot dishes , tea,coffe, milk, juices .
In short , we would like to return to Treetops any time and would recommend it to everybody !

Room Tip: Rooms facing the interior garden are very nice. We stayed on the third floor this time, and it was r...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Hans B
Warm greetings from Treetops Executive Residences, Singapore!
Thank you once again for your kind review and good rating for your recent stay at Treetops, following an equally gracious review for us last year!

We are pleased to note that you and your family were impressed with the quality of the facilities and services during your repeat stay with us and also with the extra mile rendered by our staff to make your stay enjoyable. Your compliments have been duly conveyed to them and will definitely continue to inspire all staff in working towards ensuring a memorable living experiences for our guests at all times.

It is our honour to have you with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Once again, thank you and wishing you a good week ahead!
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Stayed in a one bedroom apartment in Treetops, although it was a short stay but the services that was offered to me was beyond words. Everything i needed was taken care of, the location was excellent just a few minutes away from the bustling central, rooms was clean with wonderful housekeeper. Guests services and bellboy was marvelous, facilities are all well kept, gorgeous swimming pool with its greenery. A great choice! Will definitely come back !

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Zelene Z, Public Relations Manager at Treetops Executive Residences Singapore, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear CAmbarine

Thank you for the kind review on your delightful stay at Treetops Executive Residences. It is a great joy to know that you and your family had an enjoyable stay with us. We are certainly glad that you appreciate the ease and convenience Treetops provides because of our strategic location and enjoyed the greenery as well as facilities that we have here at Treetops .

Your positive comments on our services and experiences will be shared with our respective departments, as an encouragement for our staff to continue their efforts in making Treetops a leader in service excellence and to do better for all our Guests.

Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

We have been staying at the Treetops for 3 weeks so far.

Our camera was stolen by a member of the housekeeping staff .

We made a police report, and the culprit has since been arrested and has confessed to stealing our camera, in a crime spree that has affected not just us but other guests as well (another guest had her mobile phone stolen).

We discovered that our camera was missing when we returned to our room in the evening 2 weeks ago, and immediately contacted guest services who came up with security to check the room. They assured us that they would run the necessary procedures to find out how it happened and that they would update us the following morning.

However, that was not to be the case. No one updated us, and we had to repeatedly press the duty Manager, Marlena, who could only inform us that further investigations were being made and that she would let us know the outcome before she left for the day. However, she did not bother to contact us again, despite promising to do so. We ended up having to contact the duty manager from the next shift, Ms. Sim, who came up to our room, and as she was (to our surprise) not briefed on what had happened, we had to explain the situation once again. Ms. Sim told us that we could make a police report, but we decided not to do so until we had confirmation from the management that the camera could not be located.

I also spoke to the Security Manager of the property, Andy, who claimed that he was none the wiser with regards to our incident because there was no surveillance Camera anywhere near our room. This was making a compete mockery of our situation, as you can see from the attached photo, that there is a surveillance camera directly outside our room.

Throughout this whole time, we had repeatedly requested to speak to the General Manager of the Property, whom we later learned to be Mr Tay Hock Soon, to discuss our matter. However, he never did bother to return our calls or meet with us, instead, assigning his subordinates to communicate with us.

As we felt that no one was taking our matter seriously, my girlfriend decided to write to Mr Tay, to request for his assistance in this case. However, our cry for help was met with a completely dismissive and nonchalant reply from him, and he merely told my girlfriend to contact the property's Operations Manager, Ms Catherine if she needed any assistance.

We felt that his reply was inadequate and I decided to call Mr Tay myself.

I shared with him how I did not feel safe in the property, and asked him what precautions were being made to ensure that a similar incident would not happen again. He had no answer for me, instead asking me if I was sure that camera was missing and if we had checked the room properly.

I then told him that I was not the only guest who had something stolen from his room, and asked him why his staff had lied to us that this was the first and isolated incident that had taken place when there were clearly other people who had their possessions stolen too. His reply to that was that he didn't need to tell me anything.

I got very frustrated, and told him that we felt that our case had been very incompetently handled, and that this incident had severely marred our impression of the Treetops. He told me off, saying that I needed to watch my tone when I spoke to him, that he had already told us that his staff had conducted their in house investigation, and they had already reported their findings. He also taunted me, sarcastically suggesting that I was free to make a police report since I was not happy with the outcome, and that the police might be able to help me better.

I was completely shocked by his rude reply, and decided that the conversation was going no where and hence decided to end the call. We made a police report, and later learned that the suspect had been arrested, and had confessed to stealing our camera. Unfortunately for us, we never did get our camera back.

My girlfriend and I have stayed in numerous hotels and serviced apartments over the past two years - in fact, we more or less live out of suitcases. However, even in third-world countries like Nepal, we have never had anything stolen from our hotel room. I understand that such incidents might happen, but for it to happen in a high-end property like the Treetops, and for us to have the incident so rudely and poorly handled, has severely marred our experience.

It disappoints me to see the excellent reputation that precedes the Treetops and that is synonymous with the DTZ brand, be let down by incompetent management and staff.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a room that does not face Orange Grove Road, it gets very noisy with cars driving...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Zelene Z, Public Relations Manager at Treetops Executive Residences Singapore, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Dear JusLyd,

Thank you for taking time to note on the incidents of your recent stay at Treetops and we regret to have such an unfortunate case being committed by a new staff at our residence.
Despite having precautionary regulations in place to ensure that all new staff is being supervised by senior staff members, he has managed to commit the crime.
As such, we would like to extend our profound apologies for the anxiety caused for this event,and your dissatisfaction with the certain areas of the investigation process mentioned regrettably not resolved to your expectation.

Upon receiving your report of missing camera at 2245Hr on the 12 March, our staff has taken the immediate action to deal with your case with utmost urgency where we conducted an in-house investigation the very next morning. On 13 March, after investigation, our Security Manager has personally explained to you that our internal investigation is inconclusive at that point of time, therefore we recommended you to file an official police report for further investigations. We also explained to you that since the internal investigation is inconclusive, we were unable to cater to your immediate demands for compensation of the camera , and highlighted the importance of reporting the case to the Police to handle the situation professionally, where compensations would be later arranged dependent on the final outcome from the legal authorities.Our security manager has also explained to you that the CCTV Surveillance Camera as referred in your photo is in fact pointing at the lift lobby area and did not capture any footage outside your apartment.

We truly understand your concerns with this isolated case of unfortunate occurrence at Treetops and have noted on your comments. We would like to seek your kind understanding that this incident has been handled with utmost attention and with all appropriate actions to help ease your concerns.

Thank you for your patience with us during the investigation. Upon receiving the confirmation from the police that the culprit has pleaded guilty, we have immediately purchased and replaced your lost camera for you, together with additional vouchers to show our sincere apologies for the unfortunate situation, which you have acknowledged with acceptance.

It is our constant endeavour to ensure the highest possible level of service and safety to our guests and we have reviewed our procedures with best effort to prevent similar events in the future.
Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

Been to Treetops Executive Residences Singapore? Share your experiences!