“Wonderfully located and homely, serviced apartments” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Treetops Executive Residences Singapore

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Singapore
Treetops Executive Residences Singapore
You added Treetops Executive Residences Singapore to your Saves list
No.7 Orange Grove Road, Singapore 258355, Singapore   |
Announcement
Up to 50% off 2015
Ranked #12 of 194 Specialty Lodging in Singapore
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderfully located and homely, serviced apartments”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

While on a Business STA I stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment in Treetops from early August to early November 2012. For the 1st month my wife and 13 year old son also joined me.

Being a ‘Singapore regular’ on business I have very high expectations of the quality of accommodation and service levels available. From a service perspective, TreeTops certainly did not disappoint and there was a highly attentive (without being overbearing), friendly, engaging and efficient service throughout my stay. This was apparent from the staff responsible for the Front Desk, Restaurent/Bar through to the maid service.

My apartment was large, comfortable, well equipped and kept immaculately clean. The slight downside was the size of the Television (which could have been bigger) and the fact that my apartment was quite dark. However, this certainly did not distract from my stay and it all felt homely and, important to me, very quiet after long working days.

The location is excellent, being a very short walk to Orchard road (with all its amenities and shopping), a 8 minute walk to the Orchard Road MRT and a 15 minute stroll to the Botanical Gardens (wonderful to visit for weekend chill out time). The grounds are immaculate and beautifully maintained, the Swimming pool is large with an adequate number of Sunbeds and the Gym (although small) was well equipped and very convenient to the apartment.

The breakfast was relatively basic and became a bit tiring after a while. Additionally, it was also sometimes difficult to find a table due to the numbers of families staying at complex. This was perhaps the only downside that ‘spilled into other areas’. There are so many families with small children the pool could be very noisy, breakfasts packed and some parents were letting their children ride through the complex on small bikes. I experienced a number of occasions where unattended young children were entering the Gym and playing with the equipment. Treetops is clearly a very family friendly establishment, with many young children staying there, but perhaps the parents could be more vigilant in following the rules (they are in place after all to stop somebody getting hurt).

I certainly felt very at home at Treetops, thoroughly enjoyed my extended stay in Singapore and the staff did their very best to help me banish the homesickness. I would certainly highly recommend it to others in a similar position and it would be my 1st choice if a similar working opportunity arose again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
treetopssingapore, Public Relations Manager at Treetops Executive Residences Singapore, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Dear Robesi,

Thank you for the kind review on your delightful stay at Treetops Executive Residences. It is a great joy to know that we were able to meet the “high expectations of the quality of accommodation and service levels available” that you have as an avid traveler. It is also our team’s honour to be able to make you and your family feel at home during your stay with us. We are certainly glad that you appreciate the ease and convenience Treetops provides because of our strategic location too.

Your positive comments on our services and experiences will be shared with our respective departments, as an encouragement for our staff to continue their efforts in making Treetops a leader in service excellence and to do better for all our Guests.

Once again, thank you for making Treetops your choice accommodation in Singapore and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

www.treetops.com.sg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Sentosa Island, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Of the many serviced apartments that I have stayed , this is one that leaves a lasting impression for sure. I really enjoyed my stay with the great services that I have received from the staff here, making me feel at home during my 3 months visit to Singapore.

I am very happy with the maid services. They take note on my preferences when cleaning up my room, like how I arrange my slippers near the doorway and where I prefer to place certain items. I appreciate all these small touches to a large extent.
The front desk staff is always very accomodating to my request too, so thumbs up for service.
There really isn't much to pick on except that I would prefer a bigger TV in the living room.

I most probably would come back to this lovely place again for my next trip.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
treetopssingapore, Public Relations Manager at Treetops Executive Residences Singapore, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Dear NT_Trot

Thank you for taking time to share your review on TripAdvisor. We are glad that the team at Treetops have made your stay enjoyable and it is indeed a true pleasure to hear that you are happy with the services rendered by our staff. These compliments are sincerely appreciated and would be passed on to our respective department heads to share with their team– which I have no doubt will only motivate all of us to do better.

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I couldn't imagine a better place to stay for a short or long term stay in Singapore. I stayed here from Feb-Jun2010 while looking for a house and awaiting family to arrive, and then again from July-Dec2012 after family left. The grounds are spotless and extremely well maintained, and the apts. are first class. The best part though, are the employees. they make you feel truly at home. it's in a great location right off Orchard and easy access to food mkts and restaurants, as well as a nice jog to the Botanic Garden.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
treetopssingapore, Public Relations Manager at Treetops Executive Residences Singapore, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Dear Travlinterry2013

Thank you for your kind review on your delightful stay with us during the period of your relocation to Singapore. We are glad that the team at Treetops have made you feel at home and it is indeed a true pleasure to hear that you are delighted with the facilities available and services rendered by our staff. These compliments are sincerely appreciated and would be passed on to our respective department heads to share with their team– which I have no doubt will only motivate all of us to do better. It is great to hear that you have enjoyed the conveniences of the many amenities located nearby too.

Wayne, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

We loved living here for 3 months. The kids loved the pool and outside dining area. Very close to everything you need....grocery stores, restaurants, banks and not too far from the MTR. Only problem with kids is walking past Orchard Towers with kids and wife. That being said, it's Singapore and that dark side is almost everywhere . I stayed in a one bedroom and then a 2 bedroom suite which was huge. It's very quiet, spotless and even has a small gym. SAS bus stopped right in front of the place if you have kids. Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
treetopssingapore, Public Relations Manager at Treetops Executive Residences Singapore, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Dear NYSEski
Seasons Greetings from Treetops Executive Residences, Singapore!

Thank you for your kind review on your delightful stay with us. We are glad that you have enjoyed the conveniences of the many amenities located nearby, and it is indeed a true pleasure to hear that you and your family were impressed with the facilities available and services rendered at Treetops. These compliments are truly appreciated and would be passed on to our respective department heads to share with their staff – which I have no doubt will only motivate all of us to do better.

singapore
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Stayed almost 3 months there. Actually kind of liked it, ask for room facing the quiet pool. After living in Asia for a few yaers I am used to that many asians find it hard thinking outside the box. And this is unfortunately a sad example of it. Although it is a bit run down and gives you a bit of a hotel feel, it is generally ok. They don't clean properly however, a left a piece on the bathroom floor, and it was not removed even after 2 weeks...But you have to live with square mindedness and a little bit of stupidity all the way. And they try to cheat you for the smallest of things, a few small dollars here and there, so watch your bill. It happens all the time. And don't expect the airport transfer to show up as expected.

Room Tip: Facing the pool
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
treetopssingapore, Public Relations Manager at Treetops Executive Residences Singapore, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Dear donj35 ,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your views here, we truly appreciate your feedback.

With regards to the house keeping incident, please accept our sincere apologies and we trust you will accept that this is certainly not reflective of our normal standards. Please be assured that we have briefed our Housekeeper on your encounter and she has taken necessary action to prevent such re-occurrence.

You mentioned about some concerns on your bills. I would appreciate if you can contact me at feedback@treetops.com.sg with the details so that I may assist you in any way possible. As for the airport transfer, our guests are strongly advised to call our 24 hours Guest Services for assistance if they encounter any difficulty locating our driver. We will always try our best to assist our guest and ensure that they reach Treetops safely as scheduled.

donj35, we are grateful for your feedback and we do hope that we may have the pleasure of welcoming you to Treetops Executive Residences in the future. Once again, thank you and wishing you a good week ahead

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I loved Treetops last year. I still love Treetops , the location , the efficient, friendly front office but I definitely hate the rooms without balconies . I hate the stench of garlic, mutton , strong spices after a cook out from ourselves and neighbors , wafting , lingering in the rooms and passages, because the handles of windows are being ripped off by management who need to hold residents staying in those rooms liable for damages should wallpaper slide off the walls when windows are opened .
Those who stay in rooms with balconies keep their balcony doors open , contradicting management's claim. So what is what?

Simply understand this - if you do not appreciate having the feeling of being held in by your landlord for a month or months , only go for the rooms with a balconies.

It is nice to be traditional but not going with the times in the decor department ... that feeling to try other properties is beginning to sink in.
Modern electronics need sleek creations , sticking tiny flat screen tele on a blank in a cargo box of a TV console meant for a bulky google box is not reinvention. Probably getting rid of it is , it gives more living space for the price . Strange that a management that puts a lot of thought about falling wall papers could not put the comfort of their clients into consideration too.

To sum it up , the building is still a beauty , we had a great stay but to stay faithful ...... hmm...we shall see .. not hard to find another beauty nowadays.

Room Tip: Only rooms with balconies , definitely.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear JuneMalmer ,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us once again.

I am sorry to hear that we have not met your expectations this year, following your beautiful review last year.

We have different apartments types available for our guests to choose from, depending on their needs. Apartment with balconies remains a popular choice for our guests, thus we understand your concerns. Being in a tropical country with green landscape around us, insects and high humidity that worked against the wallpaper, prompting us to disallow window opening. Guests residing in balcony units are advised to keep their balcony doors closed at all times (except during entry into/exit from the balcony), and we seek our guests kind understanding to support our regulations as well. On this occasion, we apologize for the disappointment that you have felt.

On a separate note, we would also like to assure you of our constant efforts to upgrade our facilities. Valued guests like yourself have given us feedback and suggestions on the improvement of the apartments, its fixtures and the facilities. All suggestions are evaluated, but we seek your kind understanding that not all could be undertaken at the same time. We would look into all feed-backs that we receive and put in continuous effort to improve our services and facilities for our guests.

We have changed the TV/Entertainment console of some categories of Apartments, and are working with the designers on the remaining. We do hope that the next time when you stay with us, we will be able to unveil the changes and improvements that we have made.

In closing, may we thank you once again, for taking the time to bring your concerns to our attention. We are grateful for your feedback as it enables us to continually monitor our guest's requirements and we do hope that we may have the pleasure of welcoming you to Treetops Executive Residences in the future.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Of all the places I have stayed, Treetops is right up there with the very best!... And in all respects from facilities, comfort, convenience, food and assistance at any time. Nothing is too much trouble for any of the staff - all are so willing to help at any time and in fact overall, the best staff i have come across...They must have a terrific training programme and an HR dept who can select outstanding personnel! This made all the difference to my stay!

Room Tip: Mine was great...overlooking the interior courtyard would have been perhaps better....
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Ianrys7
Greetings from Treetops Executive Residences, Singapore!

Thank you for your kind review and rating of your stay Treetops as "Outstanding".

We are delighted to note that you were impressed with the quality of the apartment and also with the extra mile rendered by our Guest Services staff. Your compliments have been duly conveyed to them and will definitely continue to inspire all staff in working towards ensuring a memorable living experiences for our guests at all times.

We look forward to welcoming you back with us. Once again, thank you and wishing you a good week ahead!