“Awesome experience in my 24yrs living” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dream Drive Pte Ltd

Dream Drive Pte Ltd
Suntec City Mall, 3 Temasek Boulevard, #01-K27, Level 1 Convention Centre (Main Entrance), Singapore 039593, Singapore
+65 6333 0338
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 77 Fun & Games in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: Dream Drive gives you access to some of the world's most exclusive supercars, and treat you to an unforgettable experience. Your Lamborghini, Audi R8, or Maserati GT will growl its way through the gears, as you blast around Singapore's famed F1 street circuit. Enjoy the beautiful Singapore skyline, with sights like the Marina Bay Sands and the Flyer. Dream Drive, make yours come true!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase
“Awesome experience in my 24yrs living”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Was a surprise gift from my gf...was going in Un prepared but the staff guide me well and I experience myself a awesome ride even though is a short timing and I wish to be longer! Great awesome speed and great feel the g force of that incredible speed is "shiokkk ahh"""!!! Can't wait to go back again!!!!

Visited July 2014

“Stunning supercar experience!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I know owning/driving a supercar is really hard, but if I don't try, I'll never know if I have what it takes to drive it, so I've decided to give it a shot. Have you ever felt a moment of sheer pleasure and happiness while driving? I just did....!

Visited May 2014
Singapore
“Thanks for the memories!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

It was a fantastic first time experience for both my boyfriend and I on the Lamborghini Gallardo. The trainer was patient and dissipated any fears of handling a super car. Both of us enjoyed our time driving the car, and could hardly wait to share with each other our own excitement from the experience. We each took 15-minute turns on the Lamborghini. Definitely a highly recommended endeavor at least once in a lifetime.

Visited June 2014
“Awesome experience !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Being an auto-enthusiast, I've always wanted to try experience what driving a super car would feel like. Thanks to dream drive and their very friendly crew, I had a great experience driving a Lamborghini. The attention I got while driving the car was also priceless (random people taking pictures of me like I was some celebrity) !!
I strongly recommend anyone who wants to experience what it feels like to drive a super car to visit Dream Drive !!

Visited June 2014
“An Adrenaline-Pumping Driving Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Finally got into the thick of action. Driving a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder in the F1 circuit is exhilarating experience like no other. My adrenaline was pumping like this one-of-a-kind 4-wheel drive. Who says you need to burn a hole in your pocket? Cool!!