Basically the hostel works fine for me, cheapest that i could find... compares to any other chaep hostel around geylang... clean, comfortable bed..
For a very low budget traveler, this place is heaven!
All you have to deal is the lady who runs it, she's can be a lil bit harsh, but c'mon dont be too over sensitive, (all that you need is a place to crash here). If you're nice enough, I can assure you, she can be nice too :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's conveniently located right beside Aljunied MRT station. Excellent Value! Most convenient location, you are merely minutes away from town and places of interest such as Chinatown, Little India, Orchard Road or Sentosa! MRT (subway) is the cheapest and most convenient way to see Singapore. You can also take a bus or taxi at Bugis (Queen St) to travel to Malaysia. Optional tours to Singapore outlying islands, example: snorkeling or diving trip is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your SkyOrchids reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Skyorchids Hotel Singapore
- Sky Orchids Hotel Singapore
- SkyOrchids Singapore