I stayed for two nights in January as a stop over on route to the Uk from Australia. I had a great stay and this hotel is perfect for combined business leisure travel. The pros: ideally located in the heart of the Orchard rd shopping district the design is vy modern, the second tier rooms have functional desks and free wi-fi so you can work from the room, the small gym is well equipped and I was the only person using it both mornings and the block out curtains are great so you can catch up on sleep at any time of the day. The cons: nothing major, I did have to queue for breakfast both mornings which is not ideal, the hotel doesn't have a dayspa (but the hotel does arrange bookings at the sister hotel spa or can organise a therapist to come to your room) and the pool is built alongside the lobby so doesn't suit those who don't want to be on display. Having said that I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Park Orchard, Park Hotel Group’s flagship hotel, enjoys a strategic location right in the centre of Singapore’s vibrant and pulsating shopping district, Orchard Road. With its breathtaking herringbone design exterior glass façade and its show stopping media wall, the hotel features 308 luxurious rooms and suites, as well as a stunning new addition – Knightsbridge – a four-storey retail podium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Park Orchard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Park Orchard Hotel Singapore
- Park Hotel Singapore
- Grand Park Orchard Singapore