This hotel has recently undergone a renovation resulting in very comfortable and modern rooms. The hotel is very clean and check-in plus other hotel services most efficient. It is well situated right on Orchard Road and within a very short walk to the major shopping plazas in this part of Singapore. Having said that, shopping nowadays in Singapore has not the attraction and dollar savings that it once enjoyed. Things are often no cheaper than at home but there is a fine range of luxury goods for those so inclined. The hotel serves a good breakfast and all staff members encountered were friendly and most helpful. A good place to stay for business in the central area of town, but once you have walked the shops in Orchard road there is not much else to do. For leisure I think it is preferable to stay closer to the water for example around the Marina or Raffles areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Park Orchard, Park Hotel Group’s flagship hotel, enjoys a strategic location right in the centre of Singapore’s vibrant and pulsating shopping district, Orchard Road. With its breathtaking herringbone design exterior glass façade and its show stopping media wall, the hotel features 308 luxurious rooms and suites, as well as a stunning new addition – Knightsbridge – a four-storey retail podium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Park Orchard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Park Orchard Hotel Singapore
- Park Hotel Singapore
- Grand Park Orchard Singapore