There is no polite way to say that this place is a dump! When alternate choices are available.... take them. Actually the gutter outside was probably cleaner. $8 for a can of $3 beer in the bar fridge! Bed head falling down! Wall paper falling off! No handles on windows! Lighting switches connected to incorrect lights! The bathroom mushrooms were a nice touch! Price gouging staff for van hire! ---Sleeping under a bench at Maxwell street markets would be more fun, probably cleaner, definitely cheaper.--- I was even jealous of the animals at Singapore zoo. They were in better quarters.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 4-Star smoke free hotel with 231 well-appointed guest rooms, including Executive Rooms, Junior Suite & Service Apartments that are incorporated with contemporary decor that caters to both business and leisure travellers. Strategically located in the City's dynamic business, financial, convention, cultural, entertainment, and educational hubs, our hotel is located close to places such as Suntec City, Raffles City, Chijmes, Singapore Art Museum, Bugis Junction, Bugis Village, Esplanade Theatres On The Bay, Marina Square, Singapore Flyer, Little India, Boat Quay and Clarke Quay. We are also conveniently located within walking distance to 3 MRT stations - Bras Basah, City Hall, and Bugis - with Bras Basah MRT Station being only 100 meters from our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Royal at Queens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal At Queens Singapore
- Royal At Queens Hotel
- Hotel Royal At Queens Singapore