“Best middle eastern food in affordable range” 5 of 5 stars

+6590112312
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,017 of 7,254 Restaurants in Singapore
Singapore
“Best middle eastern food in affordable range”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

Pita and Olives is perhaps the best place serving middle eastern cuisine at an affordable price.The very first time I tried there, I absolutely loved their hummus, falafel and schnitzel with the pitas. I have gone there several times after that. The stuffed vine leaves, labane and hummus are all very freshly prepared and delicious. The salad that accompanies the meal is also very fresh.
A meal with pitas, salad and one of the main course items for just above 10 $ is an awesome deal I would say. Even ordering specific items is also very cheap as they have priced all their individual items around 3 $ each.
The staff is very courteous and if I am not wrong, the cook is actually from Middle-East. I'd absolutely recommend anyone to try this place. I found it a little difficult to trace the address the first time I went there. For a tip, it is inside the 100 AM mall.

• Visited January 2014