“Great Food and Vibe - AMAZING DESSERTS!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #288 of 7,410 Restaurants in Singapore
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Singapore, Singapore
“Great Food and Vibe - AMAZING DESSERTS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

If you're into a chill hangout place with a relaxed vibe and throwback hiphop tracks, this is definitely the place to go to with your friends. I was at Cicheti with my girls and we were absolutely taken in by the vibe and the food.

The selection of dishes was wonderfully varied - something for everyone. They had lighter small bites for those who just want to munch alongside a glass of wine. But if you're looking for a more substantial meal, their menu featured hearty pastas, pizzas and meats that will leave you wanting to try everything because I swear everything just sounds so good, and I promise the taste will not disappoint. The best thing about going with friends is that you can order a bunch of dishes and try as many as you can! And the great thing is, they aren't too pricey either, entrees range from $20-30ish. I loved how they had a big pizza oven and because of the whole open kitchen concept you can see your pizzas are they come out of the oven!

For small bites, I highly recommend the polpette di carne grana, which are basically meat balls in a tomato based sauce, soooo good. For the entrees, the pastas all sound divine, I had the hardest time choosing. I ended up ordering the pappardelle ragu - the lamb was so heavenly and pasta perfectly al dente, I ate it so fast, I completely forgot to take pictures, wish I had! We also had the steak which was really good too, but if you're looking for those heavy steaks that make you feel like you've eaten a cow - This is not it. It's perfectly cooked, pink in the center, and not too heavy! As for desserts, I have been dreaming about the Polenta Almond Torta and the Warm Salted Chocolate Cake. Both are moist and rich and seriously decadent. They also offer a herb jelly grappa for those who fancy a lighter more refreshing dessert, which I think would be great on a hot afternoon. But god only knows I'm into the richest desserts so I am definitely getting the the polenta and chocolate ones when I go back (which I definitely am intending to do).

This place is great for a group of friends and even for a date. The cozy atmosphere, with the warm lighting (even the fire from the oven adds to the ambiance) makes it perfect for date night.

• Visited November 2013