As we were staying for a week, we decided to book the two bedroom apartment instead of staying at the hotel. The apartments have their own pool, but other than that you have to walk (5 minutes) over to the main hotel to use the gym, restaurants and other facilities.
The apartment was comfortable with a small kitchen. It is quite old in terms of its decor and facilities eg. The master bathroom has a shower over the bath with a shower curtain. The room is serviced each day (except Sundays)
Overall, our stay was good. Definitely worth it if you are staying for a longer period of time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La Apartments blend thoughtful layouts with enticing recreational options. Fully furnished apartments are well-appointed with crisp, contemporary design in earth tones. Residents also enjoy privileged access to all facilities and services of Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore during their stay in these short-term apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Otel so you can book your Shangri-La Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La Apartments Hotel Singapore
- Shangri La Apartments Singapore