We recently stayed at the Shangrila Apts. for 1 week. We were on holiday and preferred an apartment hotel as it works better with children. I have stayed here 7 years before & I would like to say that little has changed ..... Which also means that the design & aesthetics of the rooms are still the same. However, that would be the ONLY downside to this place.
The location is wonderful, just off Orchard Road but closer to the Botanical Gardens. The area is quiet with very little traffic noise. You are surrounded by green leafy trees. The rooms are clean & well maintained. The apartment building has a lovely pool (beautiful landscapping around it...) with deck chairs & showers. Also, residents have access to the main hotel facilities.
The staff is friendly and very very helpful. They assist you with information & bookings for restaurants, plays, concerts, ferries, Night Safari .....
Each floor has a laundro mat .... A tip, if you use Machines 1, 2 or 3 in the basement, you do not require your own detergent. :)
There are a variety of restaurants & a few grocery stores within 5 mins. walk. The loaction is very central to most parts of Singapore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La Apartments blend thoughtful layouts with enticing recreational options. Fully furnished apartments are well-appointed with crisp, contemporary design in earth tones. Residents also enjoy privileged access to all facilities and services of Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore during their stay in these short-term apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Shangri-La Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La Apartments Hotel Singapore
- Shangri La Apartments Singapore