How do you get rewarded for staying longer and giving your patronage to a hotel? They want to charge you more!
This is not a new property and is in need of an upgrade but overall it is clean and convenient with its location a short distance from Orchard Road. When I first checked in for a month I told them that if liked it I'd stay as I was looking for a no-hassle, convenient place to stay while doing business in Singapore - I'd probably need a place for six months - great they said and welcome. Paid in advance for the month and received a SGD200-00 coupon towards laundry, two airport transfers and complimentary breakfast at The Line. (Oh but by the way we will not provide you with shampoo or soap.... err okay Shangri La congrats on saving the twenty cents every day).
Come the second month am informed that now my super special offer is two month deposit, 1 transfer to airport and 10 breakfasts free...
Stupid sales tactics lead to lost sales; bye bye Shangri La Apartments (suggest you overhaul your sales department or their policies).
Please note fellow travelers that the service staff in the hotel are friendly and efficient and my review merely reflects the stupidity (greediness) of the sales team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La Apartments blend thoughtful layouts with enticing recreational options. Fully furnished apartments are well-appointed with crisp, contemporary design in earth tones. Residents also enjoy privileged access to all facilities and services of Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore during their stay in these short-term apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Shangri-La Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La Apartments Hotel Singapore
- Shangri La Apartments Singapore