I stayed here for 12 nights and had a pretty good stay. I had and early check in by 9am, got complimentary roll away bed for my maid, and all the staffs were so attentive.
My only problem was with the hot water, the shower ran out of hot water after five minutes, it was so annoying. Other thing is, they really need to clean up and maintain the flowers on the balcony, full of dead plants, dirty, and loads of insects.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La Apartments blend thoughtful layouts with enticing recreational options. Fully furnished apartments are well-appointed with crisp, contemporary design in earth tones. Residents also enjoy privileged access to all facilities and services of Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore during their stay in these short-term apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Shangri-La Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La Apartments Hotel Singapore
- Shangri La Apartments Singapore