We stayed at the Fragrance Hotel - Pearl for 6+ days in its Family room - a decent sized room. It consist of a queen-sized bed with a single-sized bunk bed, loft arrangement. There's no sitting room but we are only there at night to sleep, as the days are mainly spent exploring the island.
The hotel is centrally located (south-east) on the island. Even though, it located in the red-light district of Singapore, we saw a continuous police patrolling and didn't encounter any untowards behaviour. It is central to where we wanted to visit and definitely fits in with our purpose (as a staging point to explore the rest of the island).
The most of the Front desk staff were friendly and were willing to help and answer most queries. The housekeeping staff were very friendly and helpful.
The 2x gripe i have about the Fragrance Hotel - Pearl;
1. the room we were given had really really low water pressure - having a shower was quite a task. imagine, trying to perform a hip-hop dance in a broom closet
2. there were tiny flying insect in the bathroom.
Overall, i would patronize the Fragrance Hotel - Pearl again but next time, i'll make sure that the water pressure is up to "scratch" :)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fragrance Hotel - Pearl reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fragrance Pearl Singapore
- Fragrance Hotel - Pearl Singapore