“Dinner at B&B” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1,116 of 7,094 restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Bull & Butcher brings back the theatre that comes with a traditional steakhouse with its open kitchen dining concept and quirky interiors. A highly-trained butcher cuts your meat to preference and cooks it on a customized charcoal grill. Expect generous portions of popular side dishes like creamed spinach, mashed potato and sauteed forest mushrooms for a truly authentic steakhouse experience.
“Dinner at B&B”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

the overall experience was good.... didn't feel rush into ordering or while having our meal... thumbs up!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wrenna W, Manager at Bull and Butcher, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thanks for taking time to write this review. Good to hear you had a great time with us. Hope to see you soon!

61% Recommend
Deventer, The Netherlands
“They know their steak!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Great place for a lovely piece of meat in a cool setting!

Had the braised Ozzie Wagyu Beef Cheek and thought it was just perfect. Staff is attentive and we were overall pleasantly surprised about this new find!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wrenna W, Manager at Bull and Butcher, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thanks for the review. The Wagyu Beef Cheek is one of our faves too. We hope to see you soon!
“new place in dhoby”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

not too bad grain-fed steak, texture was okay with good overall taste.
will go back to try the lobster & seafood!
mushroom soup was way too watery.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Wrenna W, Manager at Bull and Butcher, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thanks for writing Alina and we hope to see you soon!
Singapore, Singapore
“Bull and Butcher Australian Rib eye steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I came from Sengkang National library and felt very hungry on my way home. I first stopped by an ATM machine at Plaza Singapura -- only planning to find a cheap food court nearby. From KFC to Burger King, nothing seemed to be to my liking so continued walking on my way to the bus stop near Park Mall. Just as I was about to exit Plaza Singapura, I chanced upon a ground floor restaurant -- it looked inviting from the outside so I peered at the name -- Bull and Butcher.

OK, a steakhouse -- doesn't look too shabby, why not give it a try?

I decided to have the Australian rib eye -- 150 day grain fed 280 gram steak --medium with garlic herb butter. I asked for baked potatoes but the waiter explained that they didn't have that in their menu so I settled for mashed potatoes.

When it was finally served, visually it looked very good. The half slice of tomato was very fresh and the steak tasted superb! Better than Pepper Lunch -- though thrice the price. Together with the bread stick and iced lemon tea, my total bill was $62+.

I was thoroughly pleased with my steak -- I plan to return to this steakhouse the next time I have craving for big meal.

Look for it at the ground floor of Plaza Singapura -- pricey but great tasting steak!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wrenna W, Manager at Bull and Butcher, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thanks David! We're glad you liked your steak and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Singapore, Singapore
“Look like this joint is getting better!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

This small joint in Plaza Singapura seems like its stepping up their game. On our first visit service and food was a little slow, but after our last visit iam amazed! The waiters seem quick and responsive and food was fantastic! They had this "limited promo" for their Wagyu Tenderloin for $50 which i feel it was a steal. The meat was beautifully seared and doneness was spot on. My partner and i will definitely come back again.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Wrenna W, Manager at Bull and Butcher, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thanks for visiting us again! It's good to hear that you've enjoyed your visit and we look forward to seeing you next time.