“Fun-tastic!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #112 of 7,256 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: European, Asian fusion
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Nestled against the lush green foliage of Adam Park, an entire sensory experience awaits you at 7Adam where food and art mingle to create pleasures that more than meet the eye.
“Fun-tastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Who knew that dining here would be kinda fun! Apart from chatting with my friends while waiting for our dishes to arrive, we had a fun distraction admiring at the artworks on display that are artistically infused in with the decor of the restaurant.

To top off the experience, the service of the staff was fantastic! Good food and inspirational sights with great service makes it a wholesome experience dining in here.

Repeat visitations to this restaurant will be a Must for me and friends.

Singapore, Singapore
“I loved the Ambiance, Decor, Service,and more importantly the FOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Amazing Food and Experience... I was craving red meat, so when I received my meal, it was practically melting in my mouth and of course I had to pair it with a glass of red wine, I asked my server what they would suggest as a good pair and they were right it was superb... I'm from NYC so I'm pretty hard to please but when I went to 7adam I was feeling right at home... I know this is kind of petty but seriously the decor of this place is so cool! with all the art everywhere and the outside patio with live music. I loved my experience here!

“Awesome Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Definitely deserve a come back. Amongst the many thing I had, my main favourite was the Unagi Pasta. That is a must try! This place is definitely a good place for friends to catch up and get together. If you are a fan of live band, pop by this place on Saturday and be seated outdoors to enjoy it. Oh another reason, to come the chocolate fondant cake! Its freshly baked - fifteen minutes of waiting, its really worth it.

Singapore, Singapore
“Lovely ambience for a classy date.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Away from the bustling city, this restaurant is an excellent venue for a classy date. The lush greenery surrounding the restaurant, coupled with the display of fine art within the building creates a stimulating environment for the senses which i enjoyed thoroughly. Whilst i indugled in the visual display of beauty all around me, my tastebuds were treated to tantalising desserts brought to us by the lovely staff of 7Adam restaurant.

Truly an all-rounded experience to excite the senses.

“Too good to be true!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

First and foremost, I love the ambiance and the whole layout of the restaurant. Went with a group of friends, and we got the outdoors seating. There are parking lots available!

Moving forward, I would strongly recommend their Unagi pasta. Damnnnnn good! I am still thinking about it as I am typing this. I am actually not a fan of Foie Gras but hell, you gotta try their Foie Gras salad too! It may be a small portion to you but it is a starter right.
Moving on.... we also had their Seafood Aglio Oglio, Thai Infused salad, Fish & Chips and Crispy Truffled Fries. There were 4 of us, so we had a bit of everything. NO REGRETS. For desserts, we got the Chocolate Fondant (freshly baked!) and honeycake (which is something different, dare you to try it!).

Overall, we are satisfied! Excellence food, service and ambiance! Wouldn't mind recommending this place to my family and friends. Nice place to dine and hang out too! :D