“Fun and messy experience!” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Red House Seafood Restaurant
Blk 1204, #01-05 | East Coast Seafood Centre, East Coast Parkway, Singapore, Singapore
+65 6442 3112
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2,756 of 7,750 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Ottawa, Canada
“Fun and messy experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Went to this restaurant while in Singapore on business. there were 10 of us seated upstairs where there was air conditioning....there were 3 of us not used to the heat and humidity in Singaporean! The restaurant was very good at accommodating certain requests from our party. The service at the table was ok, but I seemed to be sitting in a spot where the server repeatedly leaned over and on top of me to place and remove dishes from the table...she was definitely in my personal space over and over again! uncomfortable...I tried black pepper and chili crab for the first time here along with the little buns everyone raves about. I must say I still like lobster better! Was not used to having sauce poured over the shells themselves, so had quite a mess on my hands when eating. But we had some good laughs and lots of fun here!

• Indonesian first