“You're the steak that I want !” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
singapore
“You're the steak that I want !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Read a couple of reviews, but gave it a try and it was beyond my expectations, staff greeted us and make us feel comfy, drinks was served and had a personal 'waiter' had the US strip loin which was super delicious, had the signature Ruth's salad with blue cheese, and a surprise little Oreo cheesecake birthday, dessert was thier signature cheese cake, truly enjoyed ourselves and money well spent no regrets whatsoever
You'll be surprisingly surprised with thier top notch service and chatty service staff and we are truly pampered like celebrities

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Singapore, Singapore
“Great but personally, I prefer Cut”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I came here to celebrate my husband's birthday and we were quite satisfied. The staff here are very well-trained and helpful. We had the ribeye, BBQ shrimps, crab cakes and cheesecake. The portions are huge. The steak was wonderful. My least favourite dish would be the BBQ shrimps. At $60 for a regular size, it is rather expensive. I think you can get it somewhere at a much lesser price.

Other diners have noted that prices in Singapore is 40% higher than in the US. That explains a lot of things for me. While the food is great, I don't think it's worth its pricetag. It seems like any typical American steakhouse. I spent just as much at Cut and was thoroughly impressed, I couldn't stop talking about it for the next few days.

So while there's not that much to be critical about, I wouldn't come back here.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Best Steak in Town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

As soon as we arrived staff were extremly friendly and helpful. The meal was amazing! Seriously the best Steak I have ever had! It is pricey but you get every penny back in Service & Food Quality!

I wish I could eat here every night!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Under rated gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Very good all round and surprisingly not crowded at all. More than a good alternative to Morton's and definitely way better than Cut.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Singapore
“Decent Steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Pretty decent steak with good taste. Worth trying if you have not been. The desert was presented in a tray for you to choose but it wasn't the actual desert. It was just a sample and they will serve the actual one. I thought that was quite interesting. Portion was big. We could share them and they actually could help to divide it. Service was just superb!

Visited November 2012