“Delicious” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Brisbane, Australia
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Pagi Sore was recommended to me by a colleague and I was very glad to have taken their advice to dine there. The restaurant is tucked away in a side street between Chinatown and the financial district. We ordered a wide selection of items from the menu to share as a group which included vegetarian, chicken, beef and seafood dishes. The Beef Rendang proved to be a favourite, but all the dishes were perfectly spiced and beautifully cooked. The service was a little slow and we found it hard to attract the attention of the waiters to refresh our drinks and bring us the bill.

The restaurant has good atmosphere and I would be happy to bring friends visiting me in Singapore here again.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Indonesian first
Darwin, Australia
“makan Indonesian at its best.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Hankering for a good Indo meal in singapore...? This place does it for me. It appears to be a family run place. I say that only because the service was swift, genuinely friendly and knowlegable. The food was as good as I have eaten anywhere. Excellent rendang. Curried whole leatjerjacket fish, kang kong and a soyfreis chicken. I couldn,t find fault. Well done. I will return. $sing 90 for 3 very hungry aussies. Good value.

• Visited May 2013