“The pictures look a million times better than the food” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3,700 of 7,382 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: American
Singapore, Singapore
“The pictures look a million times better than the food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I was very excited to eat here because I love pancakes! My favourite pancake place is Pancake Parlour in Melbourne.

Paddington House of Pancakes is terrible. The food tasted gross, did not look at all like the pictures, and I would rather cook Maggi Mee at home than waste any money here. You'd think a place that charged 30 cents for water would at least make the food taste good.

I'm trying to remember what I ordered. I know it was a vegetarian dish. It was tasteless. It was supposed to have three types of cheese, which got me excited, but there was barely any cheese on it when the dish was served. My friends had the Nice, and the chicken was SMELLY. There is nothing worse than smelly chicken.

We decided to give them another chance by ordering the dessert (perhaps their pancakes for dessert would be better then at least we could come back again just to have dessert). WE WERE WRONG. It's not that the dessert was not good... It was just mediocre. There was nothing great about their pancakes. I promise you, you could make just as nice, or better, pancakes at home. Or just go to macdonalds.

I will not come here again.

• Visited January 2013