“To go to place IF u like CHURROS” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Alegro Churros Bar

Alegro Churros Bar
3D River Valley Road | #01-13 Clarke Quay, Singapore, Singapore (The Quays)
Improve this listing
Ranked #992 of 7,256 Restaurants in Singapore
Neighborhood: The Quays
Neighborhood: The Quays
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“To go to place IF u like CHURROS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We got what we expected. Yummy hot churros and a yummier chocolate dip .. The portion was much bigger than we expected but there were no complaints .. each bite got us closer to becoming a big fan of Allegro ...
I have passed by this outlet quote a few times and have always wanted to try the Churros and it was after a few years that I did and yes I knew what I have been missing out on ...

Visited December 2012

Pomona, California
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

My daughter wanted to try this and so I got some for her before heading back to the hotel. I was watching her eat the churros and got curious of the taste so I went and took some from her plate. I ended up eating more than half of the whole pile. I liked it so much that I went back to Alegro that same night and bought 3 more servings.

• Visited January 2013