“Amarone Restaurant - best place for gathering” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 7,412 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: A contemporary ambience - high ceiling, wine bottle-lined pillar and tall wide glass windows - that infuses easy conversations, thought-provoking discussions at corporate events and inspires old fashioned romance in Singapore's downtown financial district. Amarone, a restaurant and wine bar, takes its name from the rich Italian dry red wine made from the partially dried grapes of the Corvina, Rondinella and Molinara varieties, offers customers a full-bodied dining experience like the rich flavours of its namesake. For convenience, we also offer take-aways as well as artisan Italian produce.
Singapore, Singapore
“Amarone Restaurant - best place for gathering”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

I was dining with 5 friends last night at Amarone - this is obviously the best place for gathering for dinner, food was fantastically delicious, wine paired extremely well with the food, staffs were so polite and friendly, Chef even bothered to strike conversation with us, and most of all, the restaurant setting is perfect with high ceiling, and is very romantic too..we will make this our regular gathering place for business, friends and family.

• Visited December 2013

“rewarding family experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Great ambiance is created by band that is delivering very mood-lifting music (that sound not to loud thanks to the super high ceilings of the restaurant)
The true Italian chef personally came to table to ask about our food preferences.
We ordered the Amarone wine and found it to be perfect compliment to osso bucco.
Service by waiters are at Singapore airlines first class level.
Definitely will be back!

• Visited December 2013
Singapore River, Singapore
“Great Italian Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

So many things to love about this lovely Italian dining establishment - where do I start?
1. First of all, I LOVED the comfortable leather seats - they added the right touch of class to my dining experience. The high ceilings are another lovely touch in space-crammed Singapore.
2. I had so many delicious dishes here. The burratina that started off our dinner came in a huge plate that was flooded with proscuitto and the sweetest tomatoes (the chef told us that these were picked from near some volcano - fantastic!). The risotto was al dente and sublime with some lobster broth base that was just out of this world.
I will definitely come back. It was slightly pricey but I hardly felt it because the food, the wine, the service, everything was exceptional.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Singapore, Singapore
“Lovely ambience, friendly service, yummy cuisine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

I had dinner on a saturday night with 3 other friends, and my friends and I love the ambience at the restaurant! It had a high ceiling, and was wamly lit with beautiful paintings and comfortable chairs. I thought it was classy cosy and romantic. The staff was friendly and the chef came to chat with us as well. I enjoyed the amuse bouche and the huge starter with ham and fresh cheese flown in from Italy. Here are the pics! They are mouth-wateringly yummy! I will definitely go back there again with my friends.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Singapore River, Singapore
“Excellent Beef”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I had the beef tenderloin. It was excellent. My buddies got the lamb and fish, which were both excellent as well. We also had some (alkaline forming) veggies, which were great.

• Visited November 2013