Beary best is decent place to stay in Singapore. Its location is very accessible and is close to most places you'd go if ever in SG (e.g chinatown, marina bay, esplanade, maxwell center, lau pa sat). It only takes you a 2-3 min walk to the train station which could take you to the rest of SG.
The hostel is very clean and the staff are really friendly. I stayed in a mixed dorm room with 6 beds. Each bed has its own locker just remember to bring your own padlock (but if i remember it well i think they have locks for rent). During my first night, we were just 5 people in the room and on my 2nd night the room was all mine. For the common room, its quite small for everyone in the hostel but packed with lots of things (TV, board games, laptops and ipads for everyone to use, BEARS). Its a nice place to hangout and meet the other guests of the hostel. Overall, its a great place to stay when travelling in a budget.
1. serves breakfast (cereals, bread and coffee) just remember to wash your own dishes after use
2. you could still use their facilities even after checkout if ever your in a late flight, you could also leave your things in their storage room if ever you decide to have last minute shopping before you leave. [made this very convenient for me since I left SG at around 11 pm and checkout is at 12 noon]
3, Free Wifi access inside the hostel
4. Re. Security - each guest is given an access card to open the main door and your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing out independently in a beautiful art deco heritage building, Beary Best! was designed with the simple intent to merge backpackers practicality with hotel like space and comfort.Fellow backpackers and budget travelers are welcomed to choose from a variety of dorm types (6, 8, 9 bed dorm and female dorm with ensuite bathroom) at great and affordable prices.Rates are all inclusive of free breakfast and a long list of high quality facilities such as large and clean showers, spacious lounge, free internet, WIFI access, air conditioning, fully fitted bunk beds with international power points) The hostel is located just 3 minutes from Chinatown MRT station and within 10 minutes walking distance to Singapore River, Marina Bay and the Financial District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HostelWorld, Booking.com, HostelBookers and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Beary Best! by a Beary Good Hostel! reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beary Best! By a Beary Good Hostel! Singapore