“Business hotel stay @ Changi” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Capri by Fraser Changi City

You added Capri by Fraser Changi City to your Saves list
Capri by Fraser Changi City
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3 Changi Business Park Central 1, Singapore 486037, Singapore   |
Special Offer
Lunar New Year Staycation
Ranked #35 of 300 Hotels in Singapore
London, United Kingdom
“Business hotel stay @ Changi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Capri by Fraser is located very next to main business hub at Changi. I stayed at Capri during my business trip to Singapore. I was pleased with the hospitality and service provided by the hotel staff. The hotel stay was very comfortable. This hotel has a nice dinning buffet option on the ground floor with great variety of food. I was happy when I was provided with a complimentary car park. A must visit if you are on a business trip to Singapore and in/around Changi airport.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
  • Indonesian first
UK
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

room and facilities were very good, as you'd expect in this type of hotel, but one side of the hotel currently sports a 24 hour construction site, and the other side of the hotel has a bar in the adjacent shopping mall with loud music blaring ... super-noisy, even with the windows shut. Bring ear plugs.

Room Tip: pick your poison - construction noise on one side of the hotel, a noisy bar blaring music on the oth...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Lee_Vernon, General Manager at Capri by Fraser Changi City, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear anonymous062,

We thank you for sharing about your stay at Capri by Fraser and we hope that you had enjoyed your stay with us.

We apologize for the noise from the bars at the shopping mall as well as the construction site. We would like to share that the construction directly next to the hotel would be completed by mid of 2015 and in the mean time we are working closely with them to ensure that any noise is minimize and within the legal limit. We have also started monitoring the noise level from the bars and are working with the mall security to ensure that noise is at an acceptable level.

We thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Canberra, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Only stayed 12h but this was a great discovery. Was planning to stay at the very convenient Crowne Plaza but it was full. Airport Hotel Reservation Desk recommended the Capri Changi and it was perfect! They are awesome value: free airport shuttle, very nice large rooms, building is very new, nice swimming pool and next door to a shopping centre (extra choice for meals). The only minus: construction site just next door. Will certainly keep it in mind next time i need to stopover at Changi Airport!

Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Dear PierreFBR,

We thank you for sharing about your stay at Capri by Fraser and we are glad that you had enjoyed your stay with us.

We are delighted that our facilities and shuttle service had made a difference to your stay.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Being the first time to Singapore it was great to use the Capri by Fraser as my hub to my business and to the City. Excellent service, very friendly people and great facilities made my stay so comfortable. Shuttle service, easy access to public transportation just around the corner and nice evening events at the little arena close to the hotel.
The room was great, bed was comfortable and the pillows a dream (my key issue with hotels).
All in all I fully recommend the hotel as a valuable place to stay in Singapore!

Room Tip: If you need to stay flexible with easy access to the City: Capri by Fraser is it!
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Lee_Vernon, General Manager at Capri by Fraser Changi City, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Helmut S,

We are delighted that our pillow, service and room design had made a difference to your stay.

Union, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I booked this hotel for an overnight stay because my connecting flight was the following day at 7:am. My husband and I took a cab although the hotel has shuttle bus. We paid 9.85 Singapore dollars. The moment we entered the lobby, there was this floral scent which I liked . The staff was polite.
The hotel is modern and big. I booked a studio with one king bed and the size of the room for a studio is also big. As described there are microwave, refrigerator , stove, sink and utensils. Things I really did not need. Robes and slippers are also provided.This place is good for longer stay. I wish I could stay longer.j

It is in the business are. Nothing to see but the MRT is a few steps away to reach the city. Adjacent to the hotel is a mall with a supermarket which is good. There are a lot of restaurants there too. If one cares for fast food there is Mc Donald's.

The only thing I did not like in the room is the bathtub. I am short and it was hard for me to get in and out of the tub. The bath tub is high for me . I am 5ft tall. Other than that it is worth staying here if you don't plan to do a lot of sightseeing.

Going back to the airport , we again took a cab. The driver got lost so it took longer to reach the airport. Whether it was intentional or an honest mistake I don't know. He charged us 20 dollars. And the driver apologized.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Dear imp2010,

We apologize that our bathtub was too high for your comfort. We do have rooms without bathtubs and we would be glad to assigned those rooms for you on your next stay with us.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This is one of the properties whereby the website photos tally to what you see in real life. Overall, the 2D1N in Capri was pleasant.

What they have done well:

- Polite and efficient staff (both front line and back end)
- Clean and spacious lobby
- Clean, neat and well equipped room
- Clean swimming pool
- Great location as it's a 5mins walk to the nearest supermarket

What could have been done better:

- Better queue system
- Repair/replace the hydro threadmill

I want to end off my review by thanking the duty manager, Ash for taking the initiative to expedite my checking out process by bringing me over to the limousine counter to do it. I was probably standing behind a counter for only around 5mins. But this act of his had differentiate Capri's service from others. I wasn't even making noise at then but he was observant and proactive enough to go the extra mile.

I left a feedback to them (during the stay review survey) about the hydro threadmill and their Executive Assistant Manager, Suzanna took the time and effort to reply me on this matter. I think Capri had surpassed my expectation on their service and I would recommend it to all my friends who are looking for a quiet staycation on this sunny island.

*Two thumbs up*

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Lee_Vernon, General Manager at Capri by Fraser Changi City, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Felyn L,

We apologize that you did not have the opportunity to try our hydro threadmill and we are thankful for your patience and understanding.

We have conveyed your appreciation to Ash and Suzanna and they are delighted to have made a difference to your stay.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Capri is right next to my company's Singapore office in Changi Busiess park. Its a nice business hotel - no frills service, but very clean and with spacious comfortable rooms. The breakfast is adequate - room service and restaurant menu is limited but fine for a short stay. You cant beat the value for I always stay here on hectic trips where the trade off is staying at a lusur property downtown, but having a longer commute in teh mornings, vs the 2 min walk that Capri allows.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Lee_Vernon, General Manager at Capri by Fraser Changi City, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear TallTravels29,

We are delighted that the design of our rooms and our service had made a difference to your stay.

Capri by Fraser

Been to Capri by Fraser Changi City? Share your experiences!