Stayed here for nearly a year .Service apartment at Clarke Quay given by my company with all amenities, with the Singapore River gushing below.I was on 21st floor and the view was very good with the backdrop of Fort Canning forest.Enjoyed my stay here like nowhere else.Would go for walks nearby forest with family with the greenery and chirping birds make you think whether we are really in Singapore,the busiest city in Asia?The queen sized bed and the big rooms(2),the dining hall,kitchen are elegantly kept with fridge and washing machines.Breakfast was very good,the swimming pool uncrowded.Overall a very good experience for me.Nearby Clarke key was very advantageous for boating,shopping,watching cultural shows on Friday evenings ,the delightful ice cream at the Turkish restaurant nearby,the belly-dance on friday evening,etc.Wish I could get another stay lie this here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the convenience and the trendy buzz of riverfront living. Somerset Liang Court is near many historic sites and scenic locations from Fort Canning Park to Boat Quay. Just minutes from the Singapore River, the residence is surrounded by unique and diverse riverside attractions. It is located above a shopping mall and just next to the gastronomic Clarke Quay restaurant and entertainment hub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Somerset Liang Court Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Liang Court Hotel Singapore
- Somerset Liang Court Singapore