“Must try Burrata Pepperonata” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Latteria Mozzarella Bar

Latteria Mozzarella Bar
40 Duxton Hill, Singapore, Singapore (Chinatown)
+65 6866 1988
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Singapore, Singapore
“Must try Burrata Pepperonata”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

The starters are amazing ! The mains are delicious and the terrace looks like a fairytale !

The prices are a little spicy but it is for good reason as the quality of the food is excellent !

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Indonesian first
  • Thai first
“Still waiting to experience a bad visit!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Been here at least 8 times, every time is great!! The Burrata cheese is always delicious and super fresh. Had the sea-bass last time, it was de-boned for us and very, very good. Pasta dishes are always very good too. I always like to bring my family here, and friends from out of town.
I prefer to sit inside as the tables outside are too close together in my opinion but that is my only complaint.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Albany, NY
“Mouthwatering”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I was exploring around my hotel and found this gem one evening. It looked quaint, with a nice outdoor patio. The servers were very friendly and the food was delicious! I wish I hadn't been so jetlagged, I would have ordered more food. I settled on a small plate, burratta with roasted pumpkin and truffle, it was out of this world. Next time I'm in town I'm going to stop by and sample more from the menu!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Western Australia, Australia
“Very Italian, great cheeses, good ambience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

The menu isn't huge, but the cheese starters are a worthy experience, the mains are great, the venue is lovely, and the Italian waiters - while cheesier than the meals - add to the experience. On a value for money basis it just sneaks in for a 5 for me.

Visited June 2014
“Restaurant Week”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

I was impressed by the impeccable service crew despite the restaurant being close to fully booked. We were served first with a warm and yummy bread basket that was promptly refilled.

The starter, bocconcini was delightful although I was not wowed by the presentation. Pasta was the clear winner of the night - flavorful and perfectly al dente. I was savouring it up to the final bite. I ordered the beef cheek but also tried the sea bass. Particularly liked the tenderness of the beef and the buttery mash.

The tiramisu dessert lacked a certain oomph.

But all in all, it was a pleasurable experience and I'll definitely be back.

• Visited March 2014