“Perfect for a Layover” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ambassador Transit Hotel Terminal 1

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Singapore
Ambassador Transit Hotel Terminal 1
You added Ambassador Transit Hotel Terminal 1 to your Saves list
Departure Transit Lounge East, Level 3, Changi Int'l Airport Terminal 1, Singapore, Singapore   |
Ranked #94 of 300 Hotels in Singapore
Terrigal, Australia
“Perfect for a Layover”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We stayed for a six hour block which allowed us to shower and rest before the next leg of our flight.
The room and bathroom were spotless, beds comfortable and the room was dark which allowed us some nice rest.
This terminal has a pool which is also very nice and is included in the room rate

Great for a layover and certainly worth it with the staff at check in very nice

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Launceston, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We had a 9 hour stopover at Changi and booked a room for 7 hours.
A seamless checkin process, fair pricing and a comfortable, quiet room with toiletries made this hotel perfect for our stopover.
For the convenience alone, we will definately stay at any of the Transit Hotels at Changi when we next pass through.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Auckland, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is perfect for the purpose. A great rest and wash before the next flight. I booked terminal 1 because of easy access to the pool. It is a very fine pool- big enough for a good swim. The day was lovely and we were able to lie out on very comfortable sun loungers for an hour or two.
The bed, bathroom, and air con were good. The service is fine and quick and I would definitely use this hotel again.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Perth, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Very convenient for longer layovers. Handy to be able to leave your carry on luggage in the room while you move around the three terminals. Take your bathers and use the swimming pool for free, they supply the towels. It costs around $28 Singapore dollars a couple to use the pool, so makes the room good value. Rooms have a comfortable bed and are very quiet.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Canberra, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I travel through Singapore for many of my trips and find that where I have more than a 6 hr stopover having a place to rest, shower and relax away from the bustle of the airport is great. I found the hotel to be well priced and generally rooms available if booked ahead. You need to be transiting through Changi to be able to book. Recommend.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

We had an 8 hour stopover at Changi International Airport and booked a room for 6 hours. The room included a queen bed for my wife and I, and a single bed for my 2 year old daughter.

The staff were efficient (thankfully as we were tired). The room was very clean and well proportioned and the beds were comfortable. It was a little on the expensive side but served its purpose well. It gave my 2 year old time to run around and burn off some energy without us having to chase her through the airport.

Would definitely stay again out of convenience.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Pune, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I was traveling to Indonesia via Singapore and found a fare which was about 30% cheaper on the same airline (SQ) from Mumbai. What it involved was a 12 hour layover at Changi. Well, I selected to experiment and it was successful with a small twist. When I sent mail requesting reservation, I got an answer that they are FULL. Next day I called them up and I could book! So, I suggest, use the phone than the mail. Secondly, do not worry if the room is in terminal 1, 2, or 3; they are all interconnected by sky train. It's a matter of 15 minutes to change terminal.

Now coming to the hotel itself; neat and clean with good shower. Was quiet in the night and a 6 hours sleep was refreshing. Important: book well in advance and just before booking flights with lay over at Changi.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Been to Ambassador Transit Hotel Terminal 1? Share your experiences!