We booked a family room for week long Singapore trip. Very rosy picture was shown at the booking.com but reverse in reality. The size of the room was OK for a family of 4.
Need to improve in politeness. There was lack of politeness right from the reception desk to room service staff.
Need to improve in hygiene. Saw few of cockroaches too slipping in our room.
Same breakfast was repeated every day.
The only positive aspect of the hotel, was the location. Just in front of Mustafa market, next to Metro station, all the Indian hotels were nearby so because of the location of the hotel, the above can be compromised.
- Also Known As:
- Singapore Claremont Hotel
- Claremont Hotel Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Claremont Singapore Hotel is a newly renovated, upscale classic hotel offering luxurious rooms with complete amenities. It is located in the heart of Singapore's shopping and heritage district, Little India, and directly opposite the mega shopping mall, Mustafa Centre that is renowned for its wide range of electronics and consumer items. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Claremont Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.