I've stayed for 7 nights during my training in Singapore. I've also bring my wife & 1 yo baby during the weekend. My parents also booked separated room. So, below is my review :
This hotel located right beside Shangrila Hotel. 5 mins walk to the nearest bus station. 15 mins walk to Orchard MRT (every morning, I walk to Marriot hotel on foot for the training, it takes approx 15 mins).
This is the great point for the hotel. I booked for Deluxe Room and I got a HUGE room (It is difficult to find a huge room like this in Singapore). It about 50 sqm. My baby loved crawling over the carpeted room. I got King Size Bed. They also provided double queen size bed for the twin deluxe room. You also can have microwave in the room (plus point). The bathroom is quite big with bathtub and shower. They also have connected room between king size & double queen room.
Decent breakfast with limited menu (maybe because I order via Travel Agent, I got different breakfast than others) :(
The service is very good. At the first, I got dissapointed because they give double queen room instead of king room. It takes about 15 mins to change the card key. But the bell boy was very friendly & cheerful to make me more patient. I also enjoy the hospitality of the room service aunty on the 11th floor. She always smiled in the morning when take my laundry bag. And the most important thing, the recepsionist manager upgraded my parents room from superior to double queen size room. So, we have side by side room. We really grateful. Thank you sir!
Overall, I recommended this hotel for your stay in Singapore. For a 3 star hotel, it is very worthy. Actually, this hotel is a language training center. So you can find a lot of students in this hotel. But it is not an annoyance at all.
Note : No swimming pool.
- Also Known As:
- Relc International Singapore
- Relc International Hotel Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RELC International Hotel is centrally located, just a 15-minute walk from the famous Orchard Road. There is also a bus stop within steps of the hotel. The hotel features spacious accommodation with a fitness centre, free parking and free Wi-Fi. Guestrooms feature modern interiors with carpeted flooring. Each room is equipped with a minibar, tea/coffee making facilities and a flat-screen TV with selected cable channels. The ensuite bathroom comes with a rain shower. Laundry and dry cleaning services are offered on site. Luggage storage can be found at the 24-hour front desk. A currency exchange service is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your RELC International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.