The lobby has enough room for guests, provides a seating area, with branded shops at each side fronting the reception, a counter available for sweets like pastries, cookies, macaroons.
Very accessible to transportation. A 3-4 minute walk to the Orchard MRT. Cabs are readily available in front of the hotel. A nearest bus station 3-4 minute away. Surrounded by restaurants, malls, and a 7 11 convenience store is just a couple of steps from the lobby.
The room I got was at the 9th floor. Had a king size bed and an Orchard view though not much is seen on the street as it was surrounded by trees but had a nice view. A working area is provided with a glass office table with comfortable office chair. Bed and pillows are of good quality. Usual provisions for the room like flat screen TV, refrigerator, bottled water, mini bar, safety deposit box, iron and board, hairdryer, toiletries (uses brand of Peter Thomas Roth for soap, shampoo, conditioner, bath gel, lotion, mouthwash, grooming and dental kit).
Hotel personnel were warm and friendly and gave me an orientation as to the room facilities when I checked in. Same personnel greeted me by my last name whenever I see him around.
Buffet breakfast and lunch have an international menu from bread, rice, cereals, and noodles, soup, vegetables, pork, chicken and beef, fruits and sorbet but not much of a variety.
Function room was spacious, decent and good airconditioning.
Recommending this for business travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Orchard Road, Singapore's popular entertainment and shopping district, Hilton Singapore is close to both ION Orchard and Takashimaya shopping centers. This award-winning Singapore hotel is a convenient 20-minute drive from Singapore Changi International Airport and close to Singapore's popular attractions. Try the new Opus Bar & Grill's prime-cuts that are dry aged in-house and grilled over imported charcoals, or sip on a cocktail inspired by Asian food at the bar. For authentic Italian cuisine, il Cielo is known for its high culinary standards using organic produce. Perched on the 24th floor of the hotel, the Sky Bar is the perfect oasis to relax over drinks while taking in sunset views of the city. Revitalize with an organic juice and healthy lunch from the Glow Juice Bar and Cafe. For the sweet-toothed ones, the new D9 Cakery offers an impressive six-meter showcase of delicious cakes, pastries and more. Enjoy shopping in luxury boutiques without leaving the hotel in the Shopping Gallery. Stay active during your stay at this Singapore hotel. Swim laps in the rooftop pool, work out in the fully equipped fitness center or indulge in rejuvenating beauty treatments. Make business easy at the Hilton Singapore hotel. Stay connected with colleagues and catch up with work with contemporary business amenities and secretarial services. Hold business meetings or conferences in our versatile meeting rooms accommodating 18-550 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and EasyToBook so you can book your Hilton Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Hilton International Singapore
- Singapore Hilton International