Stayed 2 nights prior a cruise. Traveling with 2 girlfirends, so we opted for the 1 bedroom suite with twin beds and a rollaway in the living room. We arrived late at night from our flight. Unfortunately despite the request for sleeping for 3, the room was not set up that way. Once we organised the rollaway, extra cups and glasses, robe etc it was fantastic. A really good choice for what we needed.
As we were on the club floor, breakfast and evening refreshments were complimentary. You could also use main buffet for breakfast comp. This did provide a greater choice but was much busier. Evening snacks were limited but OK. Actually, having stayed at the Singapore Conrad, I would say that the Club food was much better, but this hotel was more suitable with regard to the room.
Staff were friendly, particularly those assisting with cabs at the front. All in all a great stay and would definitely recommend to others travelling in a similar situation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive 24-story hotel set in the heart of shopping & entertainment district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hilton Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Hilton International Singapore
- Singapore Hilton International