We stayed twice in the last couple of months. The Hilton is in a good location on Orchard Road, just next to the gigantic ION shopping Centre. The rooms are practical and clean, good beds and nice linen, the bathrooms are tiny with shower over bath and shower curtain and could need a good scrub with a mould cleaner. Breakfast on the lobby level is fantastic. On our first stay we were upgraded to the executive level (because of our Hilton Honors Gold level). Drinks and canapes were very good, nice variety of hot and cold things, friendly and helpful staff. On our second stay we were not upgraded although their website showed availability of executive rooms. We did not push it as we arrived late, stayed only 2 nights and had plans for the next evening anyway. Otherwise I would recommend to question it if they deny you an upgrade. Gym was still closed for refurbishment. Limited equipment made available somewhere. Orchard Road is very touristic, restaurants are ridiculously expensive (especially the ones in any hotel along Orchard Road). Eateries in the shopping centres are affordable, but of course no atmosphere. If you choose your hotel because of Hilton Honors membership, the Conrad Centennial is to be preferred.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Orchard Road, Singapore's popular entertainment and shopping district, Hilton Singapore is close to both ION Orchard and Takashimaya shopping centers. This award-winning Singapore hotel is a convenient 20-minute drive from Singapore Changi International Airport and close to Singapore's popular attractions. Try the new Opus Bar & Grill's prime-cuts that are dry aged in-house and grilled over imported charcoals, or sip on a cocktail inspired by Asian food at the bar. For authentic Italian cuisine, il Cielo is known for its high culinary standards using organic produce. Perched on the 24th floor of the hotel, the Sky Bar is the perfect oasis to relax over drinks while taking in sunset views of the city. Revitalize with an organic juice and healthy lunch from the Glow Juice Bar and Cafe. For the sweet-toothed ones, the new D9 Cakery offers an impressive six-meter showcase of delicious cakes, pastries and more. Enjoy shopping in luxury boutiques without leaving the hotel in the Shopping Gallery. Stay active during your stay at this Singapore hotel. Swim laps in the rooftop pool, work out in the fully equipped fitness center or indulge in rejuvenating beauty treatments. Make business easy at the Hilton Singapore hotel. Stay connected with colleagues and catch up with work with contemporary business amenities and secretarial services. Hold business meetings or conferences in our versatile meeting rooms accommodating 18-550 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Hilton International Singapore
- Singapore Hilton International