Great stay, exactly what you’d expect of a Hilton. Excellent service from the moment we arrived. We fly in on an early morning flight from London and arrived at the hotel at 8am well before the official check –in time but that wasn’t a problem at all. They checked us in straight away and after the 12 hour flight this was exactly what we wanted to hear. The room was spotless, bed very comfortable, extra latex pillow if you don’t like feather pillows which I don’t. Room size was fairly large for Singapore. The bathroom was slightly dated but not hideous. We visited the pool which again was a little dated but not a big deal. It did exactly what was needed on a 35C+ day in Singapore. As you’d expect with most hotels, the food and drinks were quite expensive for nice food but nothing memorable. We ate at Checkers Brasserie in the hotel and were the only guests. I found Orchard Road a bit disappointing, just the same designer shops over and over, exactly the same shops that are at Changi so not much to do within walking distance of the hotel that can’t be done while waiting for your flight at the airport. Overall, would stay at this hotel again when transiting through Singapore for 1 night, anything longer than this I’d look at hotels closer to Raffles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Orchard Road, Singapore's popular entertainment and shopping district, Hilton Singapore is close to both ION Orchard and Takashimaya shopping centers. This award-winning Singapore hotel is a convenient 20-minute drive from Singapore Changi International Airport and close to Singapore's popular attractions. Try the new Opus Bar & Grill's prime-cuts that are dry aged in-house and grilled over imported charcoals, or sip on a cocktail inspired by Asian food at the bar. For authentic Italian cuisine, il Cielo is known for its high culinary standards using organic produce. Perched on the 24th floor of the hotel, the Sky Bar is the perfect oasis to relax over drinks while taking in sunset views of the city. Revitalize with an organic juice and healthy lunch from the Glow Juice Bar and Cafe. For the sweet-toothed ones, the new D9 Cakery offers an impressive six-meter showcase of delicious cakes, pastries and more. Enjoy shopping in luxury boutiques without leaving the hotel in the Shopping Gallery. Stay active during your stay at this Singapore hotel. Swim laps in the rooftop pool, work out in the fully equipped fitness center or indulge in rejuvenating beauty treatments. Make business easy at the Hilton Singapore hotel. Stay connected with colleagues and catch up with work with contemporary business amenities and secretarial services. Hold business meetings or conferences in our versatile meeting rooms accommodating 18-550 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotel.de and EasyToBook so you can book your Hilton Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Hilton International Singapore
- Singapore Hilton International