Great location, great breakfast, great pool, excellent Concierge and Porter staff.
Apart from the above we were extremely disappointed with this Hotel and would probably not stay there again. The reception staff was not very warm or informative to us. The room itself was adequate however it was equipped to facilitate a business guest which did nothing for us. We were charged for WiFi which was exraordinary and expensive and also the first location in Asia on our 3 week trip that we were charged for this service.The bar was very expensive and lacked any atmosphere....we would however recommend Harry's Bar around the corner as we found then honest and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive 24-story hotel set in the heart of shopping & entertainment district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hilton Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Hilton International Singapore
- Singapore Hilton International