Disappointed with the state of the hotel for the price I paid. I feel I am qualified to make this assessment given I have stayed in more than 10 different hotels in Singapore. If you are looking for a five star hotel experience, then the Hilton is not it.
On the positives:
Service was exceptional and staff were very cheerful and friendly. The room was also spacious size wise, although small bathroom.
The hotel's big downfall is the hotel itself is in desperate need of a make-over - it resembles 1970s colour schemes and decor.
Room service was also extremely expensive and not great quality.
Location is perfect if you wish to be centrally located on the shopping strip of Orchard Rd, however there are other hotels that are better choices also centrally located - The St Regis (if money is no object) or Mandarin Oriental which is two blocks away and in the middle of Orchard Road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive 24-story hotel set in the heart of shopping & entertainment district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hilton Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Hilton International Singapore
- Singapore Hilton International