we stay at orchid club at 7th floor.It is quite nice as there is a balcony facing the singapore eye.For muslim traveller it is very convenience as it is a walking distance to masjid sultan and kampong glam where there are so many halal food restaurants available.You also can ride a taxi to mustafa centre for only sgd5.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discerning travellers will enjoy the hospitality and warmth of our 343 rooms and suites. Spacious yet intimate, this Singapore accommodation is perfect for relaxing after a busy day of getting to know the city. Take in the charming views of quaint shophouses and ethnic shophouses from your room. For your utmost comfort, you’ll find a range of handy amenities for all your needs – enjoy the in-room entertainment, which includes cable channels and complimentary in-house movie channels, or share the best of your day with family and friends via high-speed broadband Internet access. Let us pamper you whenever you stay in PARKROYAL’s stylish hotel rooms in Singapore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Priceline so you can book your PARKROYAL on Beach Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal On Beach Road Hotel Singapore
- Parkroyal On Beach Road Singapore
- Park Royal Singapore
- Park Royal Hotel Singapore