Good service at the hotel, cheerful and helpful staff, good amenities.( Though we b=never used any).,Very pleasant hotel atmosphere.
My only problem was there was a construction going right behind the hotel but it did not bother us much as we were out all day visiting city. This was in Feb 2013. And I believe the construction will not be over soon.
Also this hotel (Park Royal Beach Road) is little far from the city’s center. Instead you want to go to Park Royal’s Kitchener Road branch. You will save money on taxi. There are many eating and shopping places are nearby as well.
Also if you can afford do stay at Marina Bay Sands Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discerning travellers will enjoy the hospitality and warmth of our 343 rooms and suites. Spacious yet intimate, this Singapore accommodation is perfect for relaxing after a busy day of getting to know the city. Take in the charming views of quaint shophouses and ethnic shophouses from your room. For your utmost comfort, you’ll find a range of handy amenities for all your needs – enjoy the in-room entertainment, which includes cable channels and complimentary in-house movie channels, or share the best of your day with family and friends via high-speed broadband Internet access. Let us pamper you whenever you stay in PARKROYAL’s stylish hotel rooms in Singapore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your PARKROYAL on Beach Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal On Beach Road Hotel Singapore
- Parkroyal On Beach Road Singapore
- Park Royal Singapore
- Park Royal Hotel Singapore