I with my family chose to stay at Orchard Parade for a 5-day holiday at Singapore. The bookings were done two weeks in advance. The welcome, reception and concierge were all top class, and the entire family of 4 adults were accommodated reasonably well, though we were much ahead of the check-in time of 2 PM. The management managed one double superior room on the 6th floor promising the other in a hour or so. However, we had a rough awakening as heavy drilling and pounding started on the upper floor..!! When contacted, we were informed that the month-long renovation of the 9th floor was in progress and would continue from 10 AM to 6 PM daily except on Sundays..!!! We were in for a shock, since the power drills were seriously loud and highly disturbing. The management, at our request, accommodated at their sister unit, Hotel Elizabeth a little further down on Orchard Road. The management would well do with informing prior booked guests like us by giving us this vital info about such scheduled maintenance so that we could choose alternate accommodations. This info is better presented on their website or in case it is a sudden plan, guests could be informed on arrival. But for this, the hotel is excellent, with all its facilities and location as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the entrance of the Orchard Road, Singapore's most famous shopping belt, Orchard Parade Hotel is just a 10-minute walk from Lido Cineplex and major shopping centers such as ION Orchard, Wisma Atria and Ngee Ann City.Business travellers will enjoy the accessibility of Orchard Parade Hotel, and families with children will definitely appreciate the hotel's spacious 50-60sqm Family Rooms.It is also within 10-minute walk to Scotts Road, another famous shopping district in Singapore. The same amount of walking time will bring you to Orchard MRT station, which can connect you to other parts of the city.With the hotel itself also providing a myriad of retail options ranging from fine wines and cigars to even a tailor for made-to-measure suits, guests will definitely be spoilt for choice. A 10-minute car ride will get you to the Central Business District or Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre. Orchard Parade Hotel is also only 30-minute drive from Changi International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Orchard Parade Hotel by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orchard Parade Hotel Singapore
- Orchard Parade Hotel By Far East Hospitality Singapore