after having a great time on the superstar cruise we landed in singapore in orchard parade on orchard road to experience a horrifying ordeal one by one .the location of the hotel is good but we were in for a shock .we were handed over a standard room with no view inspite of a request put by our booking agent from india .all what we could see from the window was the grey wall of another building.when we spoke about this to the front office which was anyways very laid back they took 45 minutes for chek in the first place the response was nil.they didnt offer a single option to make any changes in the room.the room was extremely dull interiors really asked for renovation clamped up restrooms .one of the most hopeless hotel rooms i have ever stayed in and cherry on the top was uncooperative staff.
The rudeness didnt end there they had a huge commission with the local agent of singapore who arranged our stay. we were not provided the night safari as promised ,no cab services from the hotel as promised,no airport drop as paid for .when we asked the hotel to help us the lady staff on the front office asked to go to the police station on our cab expense and make a complain.she simply said we cant help you....pathetic services ......
our four day was ruined by the agent and the hotel.one of the worst star rated properties in singapore INHOSPITABLE and BAD UNCOURTEOUS STAFF .....HORRIBLE.......HORRIBLE .....HORRIBLE.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the entrance of the Orchard Road, Singapore's most famous shopping belt, Orchard Parade Hotel is just a 10-minute walk from Lido Cineplex and major shopping centers such as ION Orchard, Wisma Atria and Ngee Ann City.Business travellers will enjoy the accessibility of Orchard Parade Hotel, and families with children will definitely appreciate the hotel's spacious 50-60sqm Family Rooms.It is also within 10-minute walk to Scotts Road, another famous shopping district in Singapore. The same amount of walking time will bring you to Orchard MRT station, which can connect you to other parts of the city.With the hotel itself also providing a myriad of retail options ranging from fine wines and cigars to even a tailor for made-to-measure suits, guests will definitely be spoilt for choice. A 10-minute car ride will get you to the Central Business District or Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre. Orchard Parade Hotel is also only 30-minute drive from Changi International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Far East Hospitality Management Pte Ltd, Otel, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Orchard Parade Hotel by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orchard Parade Hotel Singapore
- Orchard Parade Hotel By Far East Hospitality Singapore