Had very good 3 day stay including new year at start of 2014. Club facilities were excellent and very good way to start evening with the cocktails and nibbles. Slightly strange room configuration and air con took some understanding but engineer who came sorted for us. Swimming pool looked inviting but seemed a bit cold so did not try!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within close proximity to Singapore's Central Business District and adjacent to the ethnic quarter of Little India, the hotel is a 2-minute stroll from Farrer Park MRT station. Tastefully furnished, it is ideal for both business and leisure travelers. Soothe away frazzled nerves in the hotel's spa while the brasserie and restaurant offer sumptuous dining experiences with a wide array of culinary specialties. Enjoy the entertainment in the bar and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Hotel Singapore
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Singapore
- New Park Hotel Singapore