Fresh sunny modern rooms with very comfy beds. Good breakfast. Excellent value city hotel. Subway station and shopping centre right across the road and lots of local food options all around. Very well run hotel - Park Royal at its best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within close proximity to Singapore's Central Business District and adjacent to the ethnic quarter of Little India, the hotel is a 2-minute stroll from Farrer Park MRT station. Tastefully furnished, it is ideal for both business and leisure travelers. Soothe away frazzled nerves in the hotel's spa while the brasserie and restaurant offer sumptuous dining experiences with a wide array of culinary specialties. Enjoy the entertainment in the bar and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Hotel Singapore
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Singapore
- New Park Hotel Singapore