We stayed for 2 nights. Check in went smoothly. Minor hiccup. They gave us a room with 2 single beds. But that was sorted with no problems at all. Our room was clean, comfortable, quiet and big enough for my wife and I. Bathroom needs a exhaust fan(if you get my drift).
The staff were very Pleasant and helpful. We had the buffet Breakfast both days, my one complaint about that was some of the "hot" food was cold. But in saying that. You have to try the freshly cooked Omelette.
Our room overlooked looked Mustafa's Centre and Little India markets. The Farrer Park MRT station is only a minutes walk from the hotel. You are across the road from the City Square Mall. Which is very clean and tidy and has some great local and western eateries. My wife said that Gong Cha Bubble tea is maybe the best she has had, and she has had them from all over the world.
My only complaint about Singapore is it is very pricey. Went to Funan Digitalife Mall for a brows. Looked at a video camera and the price was much higher than at home, saw the same camera at 3 more stores in the mall. All different prices and the fluctuated by S$200 from highest to lowest. Then went to Chinatown and it was More expensive out there... So BEWARE and shop around and even if there is a sign saying "fixed price", don't be afraid to haggle a better deal.. Oh yeah got the exact video camera i wanted for the best price of the day. It pays to shop around..
OK Off to KL for 4 days...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within close proximity to Singapore's Central Business District and adjacent to the ethnic quarter of Little India, the hotel is a 2-minute stroll from Farrer Park MRT station. Tastefully furnished, it is ideal for both business and leisure travelers. Soothe away frazzled nerves in the hotel's spa while the brasserie and restaurant offer sumptuous dining experiences with a wide array of culinary specialties. Enjoy the entertainment in the bar and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Booking.com, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Hotel Singapore
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Singapore
- New Park Hotel Singapore