“Fantastic Value for Money” 5 of 5 stars

4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   41 Seah Street, Singapore 188396, Singapore   |
Ranked #11 of 300 Hotels in Singapore
Certificate of Excellence 2014
New Delhi, India
“Fantastic Value for Money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2011

Excellent hotel with a very friendly staff. Service was excellent and the personalised touch added by the staff was impressive. If you want a good hotel, fantastic location and excellent service in Singapore , look no further, Naumi hotel is the best choice. Found the rooms to be spacious also as compared with many other five star or expensive hotels. Enjoyed our stay at Naumi hotel and would recommend to everyone.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
NaumiBoutique, General Manager at Naumi Hotel, responded to this review, May 6, 2011
Dear vish86
Naumi says..... thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, thank you for your very nice comments. I am glad that you found our room spacious. Our staff are our asset and I am happy that you found them friendly yet offering that personalised touch. My team & I hope that you will visit Singapore again soon and of course stay with us again.
hotel manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (205)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Lucerne, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2011

Concept, branding and service on world class level!

Great breakfast, nice decor in the Lobby, light and modern with an exclusive touch.

The Staff team is amazing, friendly, professional and efficient.

There will not be any need to look around for other hotels for my next visit to Singapore.

Thank you all for a great stay!

And a special thank you to Daphne for a nice chat during the breakfast, really much appreciated.

Stefan Brunqvist

• Stayed April 2011
Dear Stefanbrunqvist
Naumi says.... with only 40 rooms, size does NOT matter, it's how we deliver........
Thank you very much for your accolades. I am happy that you found our staff delivering in both aspects....... being professional yet friendly and efficient. You comments about Daphne were shared with all staff including her...... trust me, you really made her day!!!!!!!! We look forward to your next visit...... which we hope will be soon.
Leuven, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2011

Just returned from a one week stay in Naumi, Singapore. I booked the hotel based on reviews here at Tripadvisor and I was not disappointed. The staff is probably Naumi's best asset. Everyone - from housekeeping to front desk - is professional and genuinely friendly. In terms of staff, this is probably the best hotel I have stayed in ever.
Rooms are very clean, bright and modern. I'm quite demanding when it comes to bed quality, but the beds were top notch.
Breakfast was OK but not memorable: nice selection of fruits and fresh juices. I especially liked the home made mango yoghurt.
Another nice plus is that Naumi offers a lot of extras: Nespresso machine in the room, huge LCD TV, free drinks in the minibar, two free drinks in the hotel bar, free WiFi, free bottled water, free cookies upon arrival, free swimming pool and gym, free iPhone charger, etc.

Negative points are few and far between: the airco can be a bit loud, but it wasn't an issue for me. I found an ant or two in the room, but it's just unavoidable in the tropics. Breakfast could be a bit more extensive. Again these are very minor issues that would not keep me from staying there again.

If you are looking for a huge hotel with a marble-clad lobby, please look elsewhere. If you are looking for a modern luxury hotel with outstanding service that will make you feel at home from day one, Naumi is the place to stay in Singapore.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Dear Dioscorea,
Naumi says, we are your home away from home.....
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. I am happy that our staff made you feel at home and were professional yet genuinely friendly. You will be glad to know that we have added more items to our breakfast spread and are still looking at ways to enhance it. I am indeed glad that you enjoyed our litte extras as well. Your positive feedback about our staff & product has also been passed on to our staff. They were obviously thrilled & motivated & glad that they contributed to your satisfactory stay with us.
San Francisco, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2011

I knew Naumi would be good from the other reviews, but being in the room, experiencing the service, sleeping in the bed, swimming in the pool, enjoying the free complimentary wine, being able to surf the web on my phone, made my trip in Singapore 5 stars. This is the nicest hotel my husband and I have ever stayed in a city. We travel a lot, 10 countries in the last 2 years and stay in a lot of hotels during our travels. Naumi is top notch. All details are not overlooked. And the staff is wonderful.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear bellakaye,
Naumi says, we believe the devil is in the details........
Thank you for your positive feedback. I am glad that you and your husband enjoyed your stay and liked our facilities and services. Your proclaimation that we are the "best city hotel experience" is very appreciated and will spur my team & I to do even better.
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2011

great room, great service, restaurant serves great food too. only downside was that the bed is bit too soft for my taste - think it's the additional pillow top which can be removed if desired.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
NaumiBoutique, General Manager at Naumi Hotel, responded to this review, April 21, 2011
Dear ezgoing77,
Naumi says........ thank you!!!!!!!
I am happy that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your compliments about our decor and our service as well. We hope that you will visit us again soon. My team and I wish you and your family Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!
Perth, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2011

Tucked away on Seah street behind the Raffles, the Naumi is a beautiful hotel. It is quiet with only 4-5 rooms on the floor (7th), with impeccably clean, well-appointed rooms. I stayed in a 2 bedroom suite, then a 1 bedroom suite as another fried departed and both were fantastic rooms and big for Singapore. The rooftop pool is clean and refreshing.

The staff are the best selling point of the hotel, friendly, attentive and they take the initiative in offering additional services (for example we had checked out but flew out late in the evening, the staff gave us access to the pool and toiletries to use in the pool showers so we would feel clean and refreshed for the flight). Additionally I made an error in my booking and the staff worked with Agoda on my behalf and I received a full refund for the mistake (no "administration" or "cancellation" charges.

The downsides, breakfast is not quite right... I found the hot food not hot enough and the made to order eggs 9poached) tasted heavily of vinegar. The only other downside did not impact me, but if you were a solo traveller seeking a little company, as this is a small hotel there is not much "scene" to join. That said, if you did not wish to be disturbed (business trip/honeymoon) it would be perfect.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
NaumiBoutique, General Manager at Naumi Hotel, responded to this review, April 12, 2011
Dear shell_81_au
Naumi says..... a building is but an empty shell without her staff!
Yes, our staff are important and is the heart of Naumi. Thank you for your compliments which have been relayed to our staff. Your feedback on breakfast is well noted and has been acted upon by our Chef. We are happy that you appreciate the "tranquility" of Naumi if you are on business or do not want to be disturbed. My staff & I hope to welcome you back again soon!
Beijing
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2011

We arrived after an overnight flight and were pleasantly welcomed with a morning coffee and warm smiles at the reception. Our room was not available yet for check-in so we opted to wait in the lobby whilst having a coffee. About an hour later, the guest services officer came up to us and offered us an option to change to another room, which was available immediately for check-in. She first showed us the room (a corporate suite) and informed us of the difference in room rate. We were rather tired from the flight and were grateful to be able to check into any room, so we decided to go ahead and take the suite (which wasn't very much more expensive than the deluxe). We truly appreciate this gesture as it shows the staff were constantly thinking about how to make their guests more comfortable.

The room was large with separate bedroom and living room, and had a kitchen bar counter with all the necessary appliances (and Nespresso machine!). The bed was extremely cozy and comfortable as well. In short, I have absolutely no complaints about the room. There's an infiinity pool on the 10th floor (rooftop) but we didn't get a chance to use it - looks absolutely stunning though!

In summary, the best part of this hotel is the friendliness and excellent service and hospitality of the staff. The room & hotel lobby was also wonderful. It's located beside Raffles Hotel near City Hall so very central and convenient location too. Definitely would recommend friends and family to stay at Naumi when in Singapore.

Room Tip: Go for the suite, definitely.