I stayed for 3 nights in May 2012.
The hotel is right in the middle of Chinatown, MRT is 2 mins walk away, with Smith St 1 min in the other direction, and even a McDonalds about 2 mins away.
The rooms are very clean and the bedding is new.
Unfortunately the wifi is not free but if you ask reception nicely they may give you a freebie.
I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perankan styles boutique hotel with intricately carved wooden furniture, antique artifacts, & well painted murals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your The Inn at Temple Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Temple Street Hotel Singapore
- Hotel At Temple Street
- At Temple Street Singapore
- Bed Breakfast Singapore
- The Inn At Temple Street Singapore