Recently renovated we had a great two night stay. The rooms are modern and well designed with plenty or storage space, turn down service, complementary fruit and pillow menu. The pool is on the roof which is a good size with plenty of lounges and a covered area for when it rains. Breakfast was great - with a wide selection catering for all tastes. On the down side the internet rates are very expensive. There is a cafe at the back that offers free wi fi so it is cheaper to buy a drink there then to pay $35S per day in the hotel. The rooms are on the expensive side but well worth the cost if you are are having short break in Singapore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre, formerly Holiday Inn Park View Singapore, in the heart of downtown Singapore! Whether for business or leisure, our central location is 10minutes away from the central business district and a convenient 2minute walk away from the shoppers’ paradise, Orchard Road. Public transport is just 3minutes away, providing easy access to the city's cultural heritage and tourist attractions like Chinatown, Little India, Sentosa and the Night Safari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre Hotel Singapore
- Holiday Inn Park View Singapore
- Singapore Holiday Inn