This place is fantastic. You feel very relaxed there. Pool area is comfortable, It's about 40 meters from the main shopping district of Orchard road. There are some fantastic places to eat just near by. If you get a room on the south side (facing the city) the views are great. The 'business' rooms are also very comfortable. It has one of the most pleasant business centres I've been in. Resturant and room service is pricy, but the food near by is so much better and cheaper why would you want to eat in the hotel?
I've stayed there 3 times and each time I've not paid more than $180 (au) per night. My last stay (in Sept) I paid $100 with a deal through Priority club. Who say's nice, room Singapore hoels are expensive?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre, formerly Holiday Inn Park View Singapore, in the heart of downtown Singapore! Whether for business or leisure, our central location is 10minutes away from the central business district and a convenient 2minute walk away from the shoppers’ paradise, Orchard Road. Public transport is just 3minutes away, providing easy access to the city's cultural heritage and tourist attractions like Chinatown, Little India, Sentosa and the Night Safari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre Hotel Singapore
- Holiday Inn Park View Singapore
- Singapore Holiday Inn