The most courteous staff you will see among top hotels, I think most Indians opt for hotels on Little India which has lots of dining options for them and also the famous Mustafa Center but nothing can beat Orchard Road in terms of connectivity in Singapore and this Hotel is right in center of it.
The moment you step out of the hotel there is Cuppage terrace where you will find an array of bars and restaurants including two Indian ones (Maharajah and Curry Culture - both reasonably priced and serve authentic Indian food), there is also a FREE SHUTTLE bus that runs from Concorde Hotel (Stone's throw distance from Holiday Inn) to Sentosa Island/Universal Studios so people looking to save money can ask their travel agents not to provide transfers and go at their own comfort.
Other attractions like Singapore Flyer, Clarke Quay, Raffles Hotel, Marina Bay Sands are all very close to this awesome property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre, formerly Holiday Inn Park View Singapore, in the heart of downtown Singapore! Whether for business or leisure, our central location is 10minutes away from the central business district and a convenient 2minute walk away from the shoppers’ paradise, Orchard Road. Public transport is just 3minutes away, providing easy access to the city's cultural heritage and tourist attractions like Chinatown, Little India, Sentosa and the Night Safari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre Hotel Singapore
- Holiday Inn Park View Singapore
- Singapore Holiday Inn